[Release] SnailyCAD | Fast, modern and free FiveM CAD/MDT

Will it be possible to host on Web Hosting?

That depends on what host you’re using.

can i use a my own domain name with this? if so how

take the domain wich points on ur server ip and then just add the port at the end.

your-domain.de:PORT
my-domain.de:3030 in my case

how to set up live map
thx

Quick Question, How can i change It so it doesnt show the IP?

Hey! I have a very odd issue here. For some reason, just with the admin panel, I am getting " Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)." (Screenshot below). I don’t really know what would cause this.

Not supported for now

nice release daddy

Sorry for the very late reply, but this has since been fixed!

Can this cad be viewed through the tablet script in game?

Yes, it’s possible but only if you have a valid domain name with SSL (https). This is because there are new cookie standards that require SSL for cross-site cookies.

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

im having a issue where the live map is not working and after the reinstall i cant login. it dose not say any error. when i type the credentials in, it goes to a site and back to the login within a second. i was getting a api error the first time i installed it when using it outside of my network. this is what the error when i try to access the web url for live map.

This is most likely due to an incorrect configuration. make sure that you’re URL’s are correct in the .env file.

You don’t access the live map via that URL, it’s built into SnailyCAD. (/dispatch/live-map)

thank you for getting back. when i change the stuff in the .env it never updates. what url would i use? thats the one that the server gave me. i was hoping to have players show up on the map

Hey, please make sure to update the CAD. The .env bug should be fixed now, sorry for any inconvenience.

For the CAD, you’d want to use the IP of your VPS or a domain name if you have one setup correctly, etc.
For the live map, you’d want to use the IP of your FiveM server with port 30121 using the websocket protocol. View docs here

its working just fine for me now. thank you. i was wondering how would i link a player to a citizen? on the map i get this. im also getting a error when i try to do 911 calls. here is the error on the site and in logs

The live map is currently a little bit bugged and in need of updates but I can’t do that yet since I’m working some other features.

I’ll have to look into that forbidden error. Will let you know when it’s fixed!

When creating that call, where did you create it and what permissions does that user have? I’ll need this info to debug this error