[Release] SnailyCAD | Fast, modern and free FiveM CAD/MDT

If this worked with Cpanel / Plesk and had a download ready it would be a much better resource.

1 Like

So I’m using plesk and I followed all the steps with changing the config in both folders and renaming it and it still does not work… It just says error this page can’t load. and the database is all setup? Is there something im missing that we have to do different than people using a vps?

Zap Hosting has Linux VPS for $4.50 a month for life. Or $3.25 a month for life with the code XJwDLhQ7

Note: This is not my referral this is just a code they offer for new members.

Question; would you be able to package a web app like this and have it able to be opened in game?

Not sure if this is what you are looking for?

With this you enter the url and ingame you type /cad and it opens a tablet with the website you put in the config. You Can also change the command to open the tablet.

Update

Demo has been removed because it was abused by several people

So is there any way for this to work on Plesk or Cpanel?

work on the vps not on my pc

1 Like

Amazing script, though I spent to long on it cause I forgot to port forward. I also couldnt find the proxy but I assume it was redundant and has since been removed.

I’m able to get this CAD to show up via in-game tablet but it does not let me register/login to navigate the pages. Feeling like maybe I carried out one of the steps incorrectly but just not sure what.

I have this error **

Cannot GET /

I have installed it already 2 times and tryed also multiple ports 3001 and 81 changed also 1 time the location to documents idk why it is not working i have also a windows server.

Make sure to run yarn and then run yarn global add serve In the client folder. That should fix your issue

Nope still the same error.

Now i cant login only in the vps windows server it stays loading i also followed the reactions of a other guy with change the ip to the vps ip and than i did also yarn build in the client folder and still doesnt work.

SnailyCAD has been updated to SnailyCADv3! Scroll to the top to find out more!

1 Like

Cpanel or Plesk download when.

There won’t be support for it. Sorry

hello,

I’ve just fixed a few issues you people have been getting, including the socket.io issue. Make sure to update your local clone!

Get SnailyCADv3 here

Thankyou!

1 Like