[Release] Smart car system

The current interact sound version kinda garbage., So if you want to hear the sounds you need to use a older version. Here is mine: horizon_interact.rar (26.4 KB)

Is it okay if I create a github for this project and sent the link into this thread? I’ve made some small changes to the script where if you are in sport mode, all other modes cannot be used anymore (Some were still usable) and that once enabled, that all currently active modes stop
So like
When you enable sportmode whilst in rear reverse camera, it cuts the camera and brings back to normal view and enables sport mode

So back to the front of the question

Is it okay for me to create that github and sent the link in a comment on this thread?

1 Like

Sure, why not.

Thank you, greatly appreciate.

This is, for anyone reading a slight modification which disables the autodrive and the rearview camera with the lines when sportmode is enabled, and does not allow you to enable them again when in sportmode

Again, all credits go out to @Marcus_Wagner for the script, I only made some small changes

1 Like

mee too

The latest release of interact sound not working as it should. I link mine so you can use that and it will work. interact.rar (26.4 KB)

There’s a way to change the notifications position?

NVM i managed :smiley:

Does the autopilot work on the planes?

@1041407710 Maybe, but not made for that.

For some reason I had this working, then made some changes to my tesla and it’s not working.

I can spawn my tesla with /car teslams without issue.

In the config.lua I have:
Config.AllowedModels = {“teslams”}

I have also changed the AutodriveKeycode to 10 (should be Page Up) but nothing is happening.

Also for the sake of further testing I put this all into a fresh server just to make sure nothing was interfering.

I tested out the keycode change and it works just fine for me. I think you have a problem with the vehicle model.

i add a new car model is add-on car but can’t work on add-on car
help me pls !!

Can you put instalation instructions?

This script not supported anymore! If you have a question read the comment section.

Just want to say this is awesome! Going to put it into my locally hosted server, and maybe tinker with a few things. It’s a shame you no longer support it, but nonetheless, great work!

I’m no longer support it because I made a much better one. You can find it in my youtube channel.

Hey does anyone know how can I program it that it automatically activates the reverse camera when driving backwards, and ist there a command to activate this for all vehicles ?

I think I can help you with that… but I don’t have the script since the download was removed so I can’t take a look to see how it is… if anyone can send me the script I would appreciate that a lot. This script from what I hear is amazing and I would love to play around with it on my development server…

Oh, I see… do you mind if I modify the script (for my own educational use)
I wanted to add some stuff with machine learning but I see that the script is no longer available. :frowning: