[Release] Small Size House Interior 1 [MLO Interior][Custom][Teleport]

This is sweet! Keep it up.

1 Like

@dons
hi, you said that this interior can be duplicated and moved around…how do i do that? sorry i am new to messing with MLOs

has anyone moved this under ground or that i dont know how to use codewalker

Im new to codewalker and i have no idea what you mean :rofl: any newbie tips on how to load the interior in and move it? Appreciate the release :heartbeat:

To duplicate, copy mlo ymap file, rename it, than use codewalker to move to other location and calculate extend, and you will get other duplicate interior.

How to use the codewalker to move it to other location and calculate extend if you dont mind me asking? Completely new to codewalker sorry…

Here basic tutorial to moving interior using codewalker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thszm6aiMmc

if you need duplicate interior just copy, rename mlo ymap and edit using CW

1 Like

Thank you! :black_heart:

Cant seem to get the ymap to open up on codewalker for some reason :confused:

If anyone can tell me how i can open up the ymap and see it in codewalker so i can move it i will very highly appreciate that! <3 Sorry for being a complete idiot with this… :roll_eyes:

Make sure you have the resource/interior in your base game mods folder, then open codewalker, make sure DLC and MODS are checked on in the “View” window, then the ymap should open correctly :smile:

Ok finally after 2 hours i managed to get it working hahaha im such a beginner with codewalker hahaha :rofl: Time to spend another 2 hours trying to figure out how to move it to the location where i need it :rofl:

Someone can help me to duplicate this ymap for like 10 times? and place it below the map so that is hidden? Please!

how can i use it with MF_PlayerHousing ???

if you want to see interior on CW, make sure create dlc on gtav and this interior map so only can see inside interior, it doesn’t show outside interior.

how to remove all the props i just wanted to be all clear

I have the same problem as Yozza. Where should be the “mods” folder be located anyway?

Where is the house?

In CW Looks great.

Hello once installed and mlo moved I crash when arriving in the area

EDIT: The crash problem occurs when I remove the props from the inside