[Release] SimpleCarHUD - Standalone Car HUD for Speed, Fuel, Seatbelt, Cruise, Time and Location [v1.30]

seems very beautiful, thanks!

Well when i added this script, it prevented me from changing weapons or getting any notifications no anything. Any idea why?

Anyway to optimize this? since it takes quite a bit of ms

Unfortunately it seems to be an issue with the API to get the street names. On my PC I see a resource time of 0.25 ms however if I comment out the calls to get street names it drops to 0.09 ms.

Made some changes in the latest version

How to disable location and street display? and how to change font type? thank.

I have tried to edit this ([Release] Seatbelt with sounds) script in with limited success.

Am I barking up the wrong tree with trying to merge the scripts or should I just keep them separate and remove the bits I don’t like the seat belts with sounds?

Can you share this car hud please?

How do I disable the seatbelt for motorcylces cause when they have seat belts on even if you crash at high speeds they won’t fall down

Can i somehow translate seatbelt and etc that i can but ö and ä letters. I tried but then some other things come.

is it possible to change the size of the letters and numbers to smaller?

Yes, if you look at the the following code it sets up all the info within the file.

function drawTxt(content, font, colour, scale, x, y)
SetTextFont(font)
SetTextScale(scale, scale)
SetTextColour(colour[1],colour[2],colour[3], 255)
SetTextEntry(“STRING”)
SetTextDropShadow(0, 0, 0, 0,255)
SetTextDropShadow()
SetTextEdge(4, 0, 0, 0, 255)
SetTextOutline()
AddTextComponentString(content)
DrawText(x, y)
end

So you need to look at the following: drawTxt(“FUEL”, 2, fuelColorText, 0.4, screenPosX + 0.085, screenPosY + 0.018)

You will need to edit the 0.4 to change the size.

thanks mate!

Would you mind letting me know how you got the vehicle health?

Street name cannot display properly, can someone help please? thank.

0_20190614030852_1%20(2)

I revisited the code after thinking about it and managed to optimize performance by around 4x for my PC, see the latest release.

I added extra checks for vehicle class in the latest release, now when on a motorcycle it won’t display seatbelt status but will still eject the player if they crash.

Good Job Dude <3 Could I Pm You About Something?

Hello! I am a small community developer and I have installed this script. I have a simple question.

I was wondering if it is possible to continue the use of the “K” Key for the Seatbelt, but disable the use of “DPAD Down” on controller.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hello!

Is there a way to add a flashing icon to the seatbelt included in this script?

Thanks.

how can i make this so in the newer version i have time and location display all the time? in the previous version i just moved line 54 to 74

I’m using “LegacyFuel” and whenever it says that tank is full, when I hop in to a vehicle it’s always less than 100. For example, 75 or 65, tried two different vehicles.