[Release] SimpleCarHUD - Standalone Car HUD for Speed, Fuel, Seatbelt, Cruise, Time and Location [v1.30]

Which sounds/files can be used for the seat belt sounds? I tried using a few sounds from here: https://wiki.■■■■■■■■■■■/index.php?title=FrontEndSoundlist but with no success which/where in the files can you use?

does this play sound to tell you to put on your seat belt?

@Brent_Peterson The cruise ain’t working.

NEVERMIND, It’s because of my client-sided script that interferes with the car’s speed.

yes its just a quiet sort of click noise

i have the issue where the fuel is filling up to over 100 on my hud for some reason, why? how can i fix this. i am using it in percent not liters, however this may be an issue with the fuel script im using? if anyone knows how i can fix this please let me know. also how can i set the minimum amount of fuel for an npc car to be given

this is the fuel script im using which may be the problem

Dose anyone have the issue where for some people the hud diapers on there screen?

looking for a way to hide or disable the seatbelt and gas, i have two other systems that do that, I love this for the location and speedo-meter

Awesome thanks

Lookin through the window

Henlo Friend

Just remove it from the code?

that is a great idea!!!. already tried… my lua kung fu not the best, thanks for the suggestion, Think ill just stick with it the way it is, I was trying to get to fancy with a new UI for the speedometer, my players and just deal with the way it is

you need fr fuel for this

works great you need fr feul

I was wondering about the hud disappearing too. I haven’t figured out what causes it yet. Seems kind of random. I noticed it was gone after I had hit a local and flew through the windshield. Not sure if that’s what cased it because I noticed it shortly after that happened and its the only cause I could think of.

did you change the simplecarhud_cl to use percent also?

Using this with FRFuel. Working well. I like the clean simple design.

Last time it disappeared in looked in the F8 window and said something about fuel error?

next time it happens I will check the F8 console and server to see if I see anything.