[Release] Simple cuff script and example resource

Is there anything i can add to the script to be able to enter vehicles whilst cuffed i.e police vehicles. I’ve already figured out that Numpad 1 makes your player rag doll and then once you stand up again you can walk but still cant get in police cars

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks!

Now with the extra info are you willing to modify it so you can walk and enter vehicles? :smiley:

no

NOTE: This is just an example script, i will not be adding to or updating it

I have a question, how can you make a player while in cuffs able to walk and step into vehicles?

1 Like

Thank you verry much :wink:

Am I okay to reupload this but with the ability to move about whilst handcuffed? (I know people know how to do it already but it’s easier than editing the code yourself - Especially for the noobys :wink: )

I replied to you message, the code is licensed under the MIT license so you’re free to do whatever with it

Sweat example resource, all explained. Big thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for the example but how can i add this script only for police.

How do I make it so that when I cuff players they can still move and get into vehicles?

when i use the cuff command it comes up with black writing???

I get this error. How can I fix this?

Error running system event handling function for resource mxhandcuff: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: sv_handcuffs.lua:38: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Split’)
stack traceback:
sv_handcuffs.lua:38: in function ‘stringsplit’
sv_handcuffs.lua:4: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

link is broke better get it fixed plz

use the GitHub https://github.com/mecwerks/fiverebornstuff

did you get there error message sorted im having the same

I’m having that problem too

IError running system event handling function for resource mxhandcuff:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: sv_handcuffs.lua:38: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Split’)
stack traceback:
sv_handcuffs.lua:38: in function ‘stringsplit’
sv_handcuffs.lua:4: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

i am getting this error

Me too :confused: