[Release] Simple and Clean Speedometer

im probably sounding like an idiot right now, but how do i install lol

^^ You need to download ft_libs, download my script put everithing in ressource file and normaly it’s good ( I probably forget something )

Hi, I can’t get this script to run and noticed there isn’t an exact name for the “start resource” text in the readme. For server.cfg, are we supposed to use “start ftc_speedometer”?

Yes put start ft_libs and start ftc_speedometer, and you need to remove the ‘’-master’’ in each file name

1 Like

Hello I have been trying to get the script to work and it will not show up I have installed ft_libs and removed master from each of the file names and have it in my server.cfg but this not working any suggestions.

Sorry, for the 4 days of wait,
Normaly it’s work, try to delete cache

go in config and change RectAlpha if you want to change the opacity of the rectangle and change SpeedAlpha if you want to change text opacity, 0 is blank, 255 is the maximum of opacity

Found something wrong in the configurations.lua

Config = {
KmhMode = true,
RectAlpha = 100,
SpeedAlpha = 150,
AdvancedForPlane = true,
}

When in the cl_carHud.lua it says

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

local text = "KM/H"
local speedMultiplicator = 3.6

if not Config.kmhMode then
	speedMultiplicator = 2.236936
	text = "MPH"
end

Because of this it doesn’t load the KM/H anymore.
The correction,

Config = {
kmhMode = true,
RectAlpha = 100,
SpeedAlpha = 150,
AdvancedForPlane = true,
}

Thought it would be worth to mention for the ones that didn’t figured that out yet.
Thanks for the script , simple and clean i love it.

1 Like

So, it does not work for me i added the file i downloaded to the folder put it in my resources folder and then did the start (file name) but it does not pop up in game the only thing i edited was the true so it could do MPH. i also renamed the folder to ftc_speedometer

Thank you i gonna patch it today

Download the latest release here : https://github.com/FivemTools-Community/ftc_speedometer/releases/tag/1.0.2

thank you, easy to install and works perfectly.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong. I’m not experienced in setting up a FiveM server so bear with me. I’m hosting a server with Zap. I uploaded the ftc_speedometer folder to the resources folder. I opened server.cfg and added “start ftc_speedometer”. The log shows this:

Found new resource ftc_speedometer in /home/zap462601/g150030/gta5-fivem/server-data/resources//ftc_speedometer

and it shows this:

Started resource ftc_speedometer

When I join the game, I see no speedometer. Did I miss a step someplace?

It’s not coming up for me in game, only thing I did was rename it and change it to mph

There is a similar speedometer but there is only the Km/h/mph and Fuel over the map, Do anyone know what i mean? Can you send it so i can have it?

Not working, nothing shows up.

you had to use ft_libs too

how were you able to position it? mine is a little off

ey cool mod, there is any way of installing these for Single Player Fivem?

And where is the fuel?