[Release] 911 (Discord Webhook & Other Features)

Hey @Chezza dobble question.
any chance that you could make an option so only “police” can see the call with a ped restriction.

and though about something extra. it would be cool with a script like this for a panic botten so all officers dont get a GPS marker i love the way you just add a blip on the map insted.

Hi @Peter,

I appreciate your suggestion, however the type of addition you’re suggesting already exists in a other Resource and unfortunately i do not see the point of making duplicates or remakes of scripts that already exist to the public. I hope you understand. But the addition you are suggesting is very possible. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Chezza

Hi, I’m speaking to ask if you have any form of that / 911 that will only reach the police

How do I make it where once a 911 call happens it makes a sound like a small beep

1 Like

Use interactsound

1 Like

@Blue_Dew_Plays

Yes, you can use InteractSound or you can use this native:

PlaySoundFrontend(-1, "CONFIRM_BEEP", "HUD_MINI_GAME_SOUNDSET",  true)

To implement this into the script all you need to do is add the line above in the RegisterCommand area, preferably after line 46 in cl_911.lua.

Here is a list of more Frontend Sounds:
https://pastebin.com/0neZdsZ5

Could you help me connect the script / 911 so that only the police can see them? @Chezza

1 Like

can we change the /911 command to something else, i already have a /911 command

Is it possible that when requesting / 911 only reached the police? Thank you.

2 Likes

Has anyone managed to get alerts only to the police?

1 Like

Hi @BerneS and the rest of the people who have been requesting for the message to only send to the Police, There are multiple ways of doing this such as SQL Database Whitelisting, Skin Detection or simply a true and false value. I was wondering which one you guys would prefer. You can vote below for what you would like to see implemented into the script.

PS: Sorry for not responding for a while, i have been busy IRL.

• SQL (Will require a Database)
  • Skin
  • Boolean (T&F)

0 voters

I think that the most comfortable thing would be to give permission to the police work, since for skin, most of us will use the eup. Thank you very much for your survey and I look forward to the result.

I think it is best to detect police work

1 Like

personally i would love ace perm it would be easy to use with the ace discord perm bot. :wink: but any kind of whitelist would be nice tho.

I would just suggest report to job = police

Poll Update:
Results have came in and it seems like the majority want to see a Boolean (True & False) style whitelist. Like most the features in this script this will be an optional feature where you toggle it on and off depending on your preference.

Any possible way to make it work for police AND ambulance job as well so for instance when someone types /911 it sends the alert to both jobs?

Change Log

• 19/09/2019 | Added Boolean (True & False) style whitlelist which will allows players to go On-Duty via a command with a password (Optional), through doing that they will be able to see/receive 911 calls. | Suggested By @Nick_Mackenzie, @RekMak, @mig855uel, @BerneS & More :slight_smile: .
    Modified look of the discord messages. View Image Here
    Credits: Thanks to @JeffPolar and his server @ AJRP for Beta testing this update.
1 Like

Can you add like if the job is police then see the 911?

Anyway we could add /911r to respond to the caller?

1 Like