[Release] Shred's Visual Mod

I have just released what is probably my last ever update to Shred’s Visual Mod, due to the upcoming changes to signed mods in FiveM. The mod still functions for the time being, but when FiveM officially makes the change I can’t promise any updates beyond that point.

Thank you so much for over 5000 downloads, it means a lot to me! Funny how this all started because I wanted to release my own visual set-up for other people to try, and then I ended up spending so much time adjusting, tweaking and releasing new updates for all of you guys!

Screenshots

Features

• Overhauled Vehicle Lighting
  • Overhauled Emergency Lighting
  • Overhauled Weather and Ambient Lighting
  • Improved Textures
  • High quality graphical improvements such as Ambient Occlusion, Skylighting & Reflections via ENB

PLUS MANY OTHER NEW EFFECTS AND TEXTURES FOR CLOUDS, STARS, BLOOD, EXPLOSIONS, WATER, FIRE AND CUSTOM TIMECYCLES!

COMES WITH A CUSTOM-MADE ENB & RESHADE PRESET FOR OPTIMAL VISUAL EXPERIENCE

For Nvidia users looking to bring an extra level of detail to their game, have a look in the Nvidia Control Panel for DIGITAL VIBRANCE under “Adjust Desktop Color Settings” and raise it until you’re happy with the result.

I personally use 62% but it will depend on your display calibration and colour settings.

DOWNLOAD: link

50 Likes

Hmmm cool!!

1+

1 Like

Neat release.

Any effect on performance in terms of FPS, loading times, etc?

2 Likes

Honestly, if your PC is able to run GTA smoothly at your current settings then you probably won’t notice much of an effect.

1 Like

Good job sherdxt + 1

1 Like

Does this overwrite my current visualsettings.cfg because I put it in game and it seems like it does and my lights look amazing without the visuals mod but not they are kind of dull during the day.

1 Like

Yes it does. My own custom visualsettings are an integral part of the mod. Sorry if the lights aren’t to your personal tastes, I tried to make them as realistic as possible.

2 Likes

Server side or Client?

1 Like

Client. As far as I’m aware it’s not possible to do all of this stuff server side.

1 Like

how do i uninstall the Visual mod

1 Like

By reading the readme file which was included.

1 Like

Do you need to install the ReShade or is it optional?

btw nice release

1 Like

It’s totally optional and in fact wasn’t used with my mod until 3.0

The textures and graphics are all done via my mod and the Reshade just adds some post processing to clean up the on-screen image and adjust the colours slightly. It’s also worth mentioning that any reshade profile will work but they will not have been set up with this mod in mind

Stop working help

Late reply, but…I am loving these visuals, good job mate :clap:

Rating: 5 Stars
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Also, sorry for the bump!

Glad you bumped it, I enjoy this visual mod but I can not seem to get ReShade working.

It’s been fixed: Install ReShade For FiveM (December 2018)

Thank you :smiley:

Funnily enough, I’m the ‘dan’ he’s referring to in that post, but he tagged the complete wrong person :smiley:

Glad you all like it