[Release] SexySpeedometer & Tacho ( Dashboard Elements, Skins, Fuel )

changing the “centerCoords” value will affect all elements (since they are offsets), just experiment with it.

thank you for your patience, much appreciated

plz how to install this speedometer…plz help

plz how did u manage to make the speedo work…Its not working for me…how to install in the game plz help…thnxxxxx

https://i.gyazo.com/5c79d835e9d7df8db1e4de4c6d3f75fb.png got it

centerCoords = {0.5,0.8},

plz help me how to install this speedo…just put the folder in game or in scripts or how…plz help

put the folder into your recources folders, then right click to rename, but copy the filename exact and add it to your server .cfg start start SexySpeedometer-FiveM-master make sure the folder is name the same .

thnx but resources folder where…

have you never installed a resource before you will need to watch a tutorial on youtube for some assistance

the slash commands will not work with:

https://github.com/Sighmir/customchat

Can anyone look into this, I am assuming the chat versions are not compatible.

That doesn’t work for me, i use servercommands

tell the creator of that resource to add command functionality to their chat, nothing i can do against it, otherwise just press F8 and type your command there.

Could anyone tell me how to remove the stock “MPH” speedometer that shows in the bottom right corner of the screen

1 Like

Wont change using F8, maybe can you help me with a version that defaults to MPH and initiald skin?

how do i set the default skin to all the server? I have 2 skins installed and i want to chose one to be the default for everyone

open the script for the skin that you want defaulted, then under addSkin(skinData) add changeSkin(skinData.skinName)

i though that i had both skins, but the initial speedo wasnt working… Im really having some difficults to install the skin and i think that other people (people like, extremaly new to fxserver) can have the same difficulty. Can you post a download link of the resource with the Initial D Speedometer Skin installed? If you could do that, i and all the other new users would be very gratefull!

1 Like

it’s really not that difficult, if you do not want to mess with sexyspeedometer itself tho, you can also make skins into standalone resources using exports, i have not tried these however so they might not work

hello…can we use this beautiful speedometer without fivem… in normal gta v

you can’t unless someone ports it over, and i sure won’t.