[Release] SexySpeedometer & Tacho ( Dashboard Elements, Skins, Fuel )

that would also require changing the code for the speed calculation stuff but i won’t bother with it, feel free to try tho!

Hello, thank alot for ur job.
Edited : done thank alot :slight_smile:

what?
If you are trying to move the speedometer you have to change the position values in the script.

Well, this took a while

Update 7

maybe final?

• fix for the annoying tacho jerking back when exiting/entering a new car

Download the update in the main topic, as always.

1 Like

well, there is one ?

Yeah lol im an idiot just woke up so not that bright atm

can you add an on/off function for this while in vehicle. So we can turn it off while in vehicle for screenshots n that

I believe i already talked to your earlier, it’s in the works.

2 Likes

blue i love this its grate the only thing i need to change is the MPH i need it to be MPH is there a way to change this?

2 Likes

It does look great however sometimes the gauges disappear and replaced by white blocks :s any ideas what’s going on

sounds like you are rebooting the resource / the textures dont download correctly.

What do you mean reboot? i add the resource like any other but when i add something new to the server i clear the cache, should i not do this?

Don’t clear the cache when you add a resource, that will cause problems.

1 Like

How do I install scripts like this on my Zap hosted server FTP? Throw it all in the plugins folder in the main fivem directory?

your two sentences have quite literally no relation to eachother, you upload the resource folder into your /resources/ folder and start it via rcon/the console.

Yea I got it sorry total noob figuring it out.

@Cyneticfr how u exchange the hunger thirst hud ?

Anyone getting a white box where the speedo is on certain cars?. I’m using no car packs at all or anything that mods that area of the hud.