[Release] Serverside VisualSettings - Stream Custom visualsettings.dat!

is it possible to make the nights darker?

Why do my lights turn white when I enable the script?

Does this actually work?

1 Like

Yes, it does.

Potentially an ELS issue, or vehicle model.

Absoloutely, check GTA 5 mods for similar visual setting related mods to see how they darken nights.

1 Like

does anyone have a visualsettings mod where the headlights from cars are better?

2 Likes

Only issue I have experience.
If you open visuelsettings.bat with notepad you can change the value for headlights, indicatorlights, brakelights etc. but none of those categories does anything, the only category that changes the lights is default lights.
The problem is, default lights changes everything! So if you set it high, you will have strong headlights end EMS lights which is fine, but all the lights inside the panel of the vehicle gets just as bright and completely blinds you if you go inside the vehicle.

Is there a way to categorize the lights so its not all the lights?

2 Likes

I would like to have a answer for that too

Alot of servers need this! Awesome work bro :smiley:

Thanks!

I’m needing some help I installed this on my server and it works for everyone that joins except me, this is all I get

1 Like

so when i start te resource the lights look like this https://prnt.sc/u6n5mc

1 Like

Is it possible to scope this script for only EMS/Police cars?

I have a stream folder with modded EMS/Police cars that only needs to get brighter lights and nothing else.

The mod is working just fine btw. (exept of some modded add-on cars)

1 Like

Hi, Did you get the problem solved?

I have exact the same issue with dashboard lights and numberplate lights that I can’t adjust with these settings on my Add-On cars.

If you find a solution, please feel free to share it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to make the lights just a little less bright? They are just a tad too bright on my server. I used this to fix the issue where my lights where just flashing textures not actual lights but this blinds players at night.

i have installed this, but in every police car i try the lights are the same
doesnt get brighter…

Wasn’t There a Tutorial On How To Fix Or Dim The Taxi Lights?? I thought it said it here on the cfx or in the script, but i was wrong.
Can Anyone Lead Me In The Right Direction.

Some of my players on my server gets an NVDIA GPU or something error from this plugin is there anyway i can fix this?

omg thank you so much