Tazio - Server log

New feature coming up… logos :slight_smile:

Some slash commands dont show up for some reason.

Namely /twt /ad /911

/tweet, /ad and /911 work perfectly on my server maybe find a different plugin

Would be cool if you could add an alert for people holding items not meant for them (for RP servers anyway).

For example, if medkits are used to fully revive a player and only whitelisted ambulance job members are allowed to carry med kits, it would alert you if someone not whitelisted is carrying one.

kinda hard to explain, I think.

For some reason /heal /revive /twt /ooc will not pop up…

Could you make this a 2-way mod? so not just for logging, but to allow it to accept commands from discord based on roles? like this ([Release] D2FiveM - Control your FXServer with Discord)

I’m trying to have less seperate mods. and if i can get one to do both that would be great

New new!

It now blocks @everyone and @here get it now…

This would add alot of new problems and time. There is already a great plugin out there(the one you mentioned) and there will always be alot of mods in a resource folder.

Is it possible than to add specific eventhandlers to the script to report on? or anything from specific jobs? if someone triggers an item spawn from the vMenu it doesn’t tell me.

1 Like

Ohhh i will look into the vMenu spawn record

@Tazio It would be perfect if you can include that EVERY Text (also like quit) in the F8-Console will be postet, please

that is client sided, i don’t think that is possible.

Hackers Trigger in the F8 Console, i would in clude it everyone can disable it, f it possible =)

well it’s built in to fivem files you have… you would need to contact fivem about that one

ok, thx for info!

Can you have it report on /start /stop and /restart?

what wrong ?

global ‘settings’

is there any new update on money transfers, car/properties purchases, society money, etc i would really love to add this to my server