[Release] Sandy Vehicles Restrict

Hey!

I recommend you to use

RegisterCommand( commandName --[[ string ]], handler --[[ func ]], restricted --[[ boolean ]] )

for your commands. Doing it the way like in your script is deprecated and shouldn’t be used.
Everything else looks fine, nice script. :slight_smile:

Greetings

I gotta learn how to use that, you’re right. I’m just very used to like coding minecraft plugins in the past, so like I’m not used to this different syntax :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the tip though

Unlisted until deprecated methods (chatMessage) are fixed.

Use chat:addMessage instead. For commands use RegisterCommand.

As per rules

• Deprecated methods . Make sure your release does not contain deprecated methods, such as creating chat commands without the REGISTER_COMMAND native.

I fixed all the deprecation I believe :slight_smile:

Hey can I edit some of your stuff and repost and give you credit’s

What do the edits involve?

Having different restricted cars and different locations

1 Like

I suggest you PR instead. It will be rejected on the forum if it’s just adding some locations/vehicles on a list.

1 Like

ok thank you

Do a PR and I’ll surely add it. I’ll also add it here as version 2.0 and give your credit where it’s due :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Badger

I really like the concept of this as our server does not allow Supercars in Blaine County. A couple questions about V2 that is coming, will that have the zone restrictions, and if so, are we able to edit the zone? Also, are we able to edit the vehicles that are not allowed?

You’ve always been able to edit the vehicles that are not allowed lol. With V2, the zone restriction would just be limited to Sandy Shores and Harmony possibly. Not sure if I’ll actually add the zone thing though. The countdown I will most definitely probably add though.

I’ll be watching for the release and if it has the zone feature, we will very likely give this a shot. With the Sandy/Harmony, would that also include Grapeseed?

I’ll see if I can have it do multiple zones possibly, just a lot more math and finding coords

I’ve removed your Discord link as it is against our rules, as linked below.

mine dont work do i do it like this… add_ace identifier.steam:[76561198171558867] Restrictions.Sandy allow
add_ace group.[admin] Restrictions.Sandy allow
add_principal identifier.steam:[76561198171558867] [admin]

Get rid of [ and ]

is this no longer supported? because i have everything in and perms all set up. i do /sandy on and it get the chat message but it does not restrict the cars

Hey can we change zone from sandy to any other ?