[Release] Sandy Shores Hospital

This map is made for fiveM mostly but you can put it into your GTA single player. this is all under the medical center.
SSHospital.zip (9.0 KB)

How to install to fiveM:

1. Download the file
    2)Extract the file from the zip
    3)navigate you your resource folder for your fiveM server and place it in there
    4)Put SSHospital into your server.cfg
    5)explore it at the sandy medical center

a few things you may not like:
My first map
The plants cast a shadow inside from the above ground

Pictures

8 Likes

Looks great!

I went ahead and moved this to #development:releases as well as removed you asking for donations and listing your Discord.

Donations for releases aren’t allowed. Discord neither. All support must happen on this forum topic (unless done through DMs)

Looks awesome!

Thank you d0p3t and sorry about that

Awesome job. its nice to have a sandy shores hospital interior.

Any chance of maybe a paleto hospital Interior?

you mean up in paleto?

yeah sorry I mean in pleato :slight_smile:

already in the works should be out in a roughly 12 hours

yay thanks looking forward to it

1 Like

All new props are visable, but we fall threw the map if we spawn to it

Is is just you having the issues of falling through? I believe it would be the same issue that occurs when people fall through the map. I am not sure what causes this but I am pretty sure it’s a connection thing or a graphics loading in thing. Maybe try to noclip to it and see if you fall through it. I will have a look at this later, if the issue persists after trying trying/ seeing if it’s the above issues I have posted

Have a great day :slight_smile:

I ran into this issue early with some of the preset TP spots, make sure your Z in the cords is higher then the floor.

happy cake day @Rman_723! Also very nice

Anyone have EMS work from here?

I know I am really late on this but…

Why isn’t Discord allowed?

Could you update it to allow player to enter the Hospital, from the front, Near the SSPD.

That’s something you can do with a teleport.

that is not what mean, i am talking about the front, when i got the cords for the front, it did not work, the door facing, towards yellow jack. and the air field