[Release] SAF Based Fire Department Skin for ISG/Mosco's Bulldog

First Bulldog skin, took long time for me to get the correct fitment for the medic logo on the side, In my opinion its fairly decend to the skin inside of SAF, but they dont have this skin but its inspired from SAF medic and ambulance

Hope you Enjoy the skin and have fun using it

Disclaimer: Vehicle files will not be found in here, its only a skin release, dont ask me for the files

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fw0G-ddzVwrLoCJlGxvMhPkBYBO1IQgx/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot:

1 Like

That’s Sick

1 Like

Nice thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just so you know, Here at SA’F we only use that skin on our Ambulances… lmfao

1 Like

and your ems tahoe

its based of SAF but i choose to put it on the bulldog

Oof true lmfao, I was the one who put the skin on the tahoe and I forgot about it lmfao

Yeah you did a great job, I love those skins

Skins actually weren’t made by me they were made by TrentMU at the start I think and then OneOceanTen just made up concept for the other vehicles Like BLS and the Tahoe.

Feel free to dm me on discord Zeakor#1234 if you have any questions

Thanks Man I Appreciate It

1 Like

Oh XD i didnt know it was you Zeakor, you make amazing cars btw

Haha, thanks :slight_smile:

nice nice congratulations but I need the model please.

Hello does anyone have the download for this skin for the bulldog

Hey where is the New Download Link? The one in the post no longer exists. Please help I love this skin

thew author of the bulldog went off the grid, I do believe you can find it on his patron but I dont know what that is

Link doesn’t work can re upload it please

One question, who made the vehicle because I am looking for the dev. Do you have a download link or something

1 Like