[RELEASE] SA DOT Pack | SanTrans | NON-ELS

Cheers, looks good tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

do yyou found the exact coord for the flatbed working with mechanicjob ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not yet will do kt later today

i do it .

So if people want to change the coord for use this flatbed with the Mechanicjob sor here is .

Line 426 in client/main.lua

AttachEntityToEntity(targetVehicle, vehicle, 10, -0.0, -4.0, 1.1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, true, true, true, true, 20, true)

and

Line 452

AttachEntityToEntity(CurrentlyTowedVehicle, vehicle, 10, -0.0, -11.0, 1.1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, false, false, false, false, 20, true)

Have fun.

1 Like

Are the flatbed and vic meant to have amber emergency lights? They don’t come on for me at all, it just goes to the radio for both. The Taurus works beautifully however.

E for the light on flatbed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to add this to the esx_mechanicjob how to i make the script allow this to be a flatbed?

Hmmm…

Clien/main.lua Line 126. use this.

local elements = {
  			{label = _U('flat_bed'),  value = 'tow'},
  			{label = _U('tow_truck'), value = 'taurus'}
  		}

and finally remplace flatbed by tow at line 993 like this

if IsPedInAnyVehicle(playerPed, false) and IsVehicleModel(GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed, false), GetHashKey('tow')) then
  			StartNPCJob()
  		else
  			ESX.ShowNotification(_U('must_in_flatbed'))
  		end

and for coord for vehicle on flatbed look up, i give the help before :slight_smile:
Have fun

1 Like

Small bump

does this work in ESX?

Yes it does

amazing work! Waiting for some ambulances and sanitaries emergencies vehicles :smiley:

1 Like

Thank You!

Sorry if it is not too much trouble, you could put the siren upstairs and be blue and white lights, I reiterate if it is not too much trouble. Thank you

…

?
yeeeet

spelled images wrong

do you have the issue of the vehicle once attached and towtruck lights are on the car flickers?

1 Like

is there a tow script for this tow truck?

1 Like

Is there a tow script for the flat bed like /tow that will work for fivem?