[RELEASE] Runway Taxiing For All Aircraft [Paid Resource]

Runway Taxiing For All Aircraft - (Paid Resource)

This mod makes your plane/helicopter/cargo bob taxi on the runway realistically with adjustable speed!

This resource is made by ToxicScripts.

Features

• Support all aircrafts
  • Adjustable speed

Usage

• Type /runwaytax [speed (Can Be Blank)] To Start/Stop Taxiing

Installation

1. Purchase the resource from our Tebex Store.

2. Check your email (And Spam Folder) for the resource

3. Place the resource files in your server’s resources folder!

3 Likes

why a paid for this :slight_smile:

Hi, If you don’t like the price and you don’t like that it is a paid resource. then simply don’t purchase it.
We are offering high-quality scripts with good customer support. in return, we like small compensation for our work is that too much to ask for?

If you don’t think it should be a paid resource then code it and release if for free :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s against FiveM TOS as far as I’m aware

@bzisniper not anymore! read the tos!

I did and this is what is in it

Check This And This

1 Like

I think it’s terrible that the seller must explain to people that he has the right to do what he does. This forum have active moderators, if it wasn’t legal to sell a resource then this post wouldn’t be on this forum after all this time. It’s insulting for the resource creator and also for the FiveM staff. And for me as a user it’s just plain annoying to read. People could mind their own business, report it silently if not sure or just move on. But no always gotta debate opinions. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

who’s in who’s business now? I’m sorry I offended you by trying to learn more about the TOS

1 Like

Nice release @ToxicScripts always releasing the best quality and exploring new ideas to make fivem better. Can’t wait for badgerM :slight_smile:

Whats funny is that is something that gta v already does by default. -1 on this one bois. i aint paying for you to make a script that just changes a hotkey

1 Like

Im sorry but a paid resource for a so called taxi runway? where is the car that pulls the plane? I don’t see one! sorry man ill just have to find a better and more realistic resource for free!

check out my other script Trailers/Cargo/More Where you could use a tug to move the plane, this script is just supposed to give you a steady speed while moving on the runway, so that you and your flight team are perfectly synchronized