[Release] RP Revive [Fax-Revive] [1.1]

PR?
(20 characters)

A pull request.

1 Like

How do I revive other players? (command)

Here you go use this resource i made (With the help of fax’s RP revive) awhile ago it still works flawlessly.
use /medic (id) to revive. Only other players can revive. You cant revive yourself.
medic_system.zip (2.1 KB)
:grinning:

1 Like

Is this still working for anyone? I cant disable the auto respawning, seeing as how its for RP not everyone has or knows how to disable it via client side.

1 Like

Its something I will come back too. Hopefully, in the near future, hell might do it rn.

1 Like

1000 Downloads. I think its time to finish this!

Any idea when the local reviveWait = 30 line will be implemented?

Im re writing the whole script soon (after this week) so plans todo it then

2 Likes

how can i make a fixed spawn point for sandy because its a little screwed up

Change the coords in the client lua file.

every time i do it the script just dosen’t let you revive or respawn but the thing on the screen comes up. and i don’t know what cords to change because there is only x y z and another think i forget what the name is in the game. and the script has like 6 different numbers to put in

works fine?

the sandy spawn is inside a building were you fall through the ground and thats the only spawn point i want

that just means its taking you too long to load in the props, can you send me your cords that you are using?

thats the thing i want to change them but when i do it dosnet work

yes, you have the ymap installed for sandy shores medical centre right?

Because if you want to spawn inside you need an interior as vanilla gta 5 does not contain one for the building…

no it spawns me in the building and making me fall through the ground on the default sandy spawn

oh okay, use these cords for sandy,

createSpawnPoint(1850, 1854, 3700, 3704, 35.0, 0)

thats what i have