[Release] Roleplay Test (form) on first connection (06/05/2017)

Nope, we are using it to retrieve the user identifier server side.

@FreddyCorp Thank you for a fine release!

I was able to get it working with couchdb (instead of sql)!

One quick question thoā€¦ is there any way you could tell me where to find the blue box (*the box that appears once you selected a answer) id just like the name of the value/item so that i might remove/edit it?

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Took a quick look at style.css and found this:

input[type=radio]{
  transform: scale(2.0);
  width: 10%;
}

Im not 100% sure though? cant test it right now

1 Like

Yh itā€™s exact :slight_smile:
The only thing is that you canā€™t really change the style of a radio button in CSSā€¦ you have to do it using js as wellā€¦ I was too lazy to do it xD

1 Like

Deleted it - Thx for your help!

1 Like

How did you do that?

Work perfect with couch? Will be Nice to have this to my server with couch db

and this for vrp please ? :frowning: and mysql ?

1 Like

working async or couchdb version?

Iā€™ve been working on this for over 24 hours. Have changed a few things and I am trying to covert it to ESX. So far no errors in console with my amature scripting but still to no avail with the form showing up on screen. :frowning:

If you did not answare the question correclyā€¦
Will it kick you or how?

Yes. It will kick you. You have to get a % correct in order to launch into the server. There are servers out there that use this implementation in order to seperate ā€œmoronsā€ from the ā€œdecentā€ players. I am still working on this to work with ESXā€¦ getting closer but I still have issues from the UI not showing up on first joinā€¦ No errors in console is what Iā€™m intrigued aboutā€¦

Have you changed the SQL coding? Itā€™s using the old non asynchronous double calls. Getting it to work with esx should be easy. Itā€™s that SQL part thatā€™s tricky.

Yes I have. Itā€™s not throwing any errors but refuses to let me show the goodness of the UI. I am studying the structure of esx_identity as it uses similar code.

Any fixes found?
(20 Char)

Any ideeas?

is this every join or is it only once?

its not working for meā€¦ idk why, is this how u add questions?
https://gyazo.com/0a014ba3edd0f9d45f5bf318963f9b27

hey there. im using esx. I followed the instruction but if i join, no message windows opens. does anyone know the reason?

1 Like

Please update this for essentialmode!

Thankyou!