[Release] Roblox Boxville

Hey im petersun, a developer | skin texture maker | server owner | vehicle skin maker. i though of all those roblox lovers and made this vehicle, it is not made for fivem it is only the .yfts and .ytds so you will have to convert them yourself also i have not included any photos ingame because i have recently reset my pc and have no test servers to take pictures of them on! also i love the fivem community

Vehicle Download Link: https://github.com/PPetersun/robloxcar

Pictures in OpenIV

You can hate all you want because this was just made for laughs and jokes not for serious use in servers!

get out :point_right::door:

5 Likes

Nice i will be putting this in my rp server! (Not really)

1 Like

No, get in again :door: :point_left:t2:

1 Like

this is the funniest vehicle i have made, enjoy the servers who actually put them in there server

ok, nvm, get out :point_right::door:

1 Like

Kid your like 10, this game is not meant for 10 year olds. I have never seen 1 post on here asking for roblox Skins…

did you read the description,

You can hate all you want because this was just made for laughs and jokes not for serious use in servers!

Take a joke and a meme bud

1 Like

Are u fucking sped…

1 Like

Stop getting mad over some stupid meme and joke jeez, fivem is not a serious place its not like a prison where you have no rights to do anything, its a fun community which is loved by all and has some funny and serious releases! not including this joke

This pairs well with the Happy Faggot van!