[RELEASE] renzu_vehicleshop | Advanced Vehicle Shop

Thank you very much, I already solved the problem by changing the plates. I appreciate the help and excuse me

2 Likes

how do i use this on qbcore?

1 Like

the script is working fine but im having an issue with storing the car in the garage i use loaf garage an its been working before i switched to this new vehicle script, but the thing is im not getting any error codes and i see the car in database as my owned vehicle but in game its not in the garage as if i dont even have it . what should i do to fix this?

Default garage

1 Like

Okay do you mean I need the default garage like esx_garage or I need to change in configuration to default garage ?

The config has a default garage for A
Change it the name of your garagr id
Eg pillboxgarage, A

Unfortunately itā€™s not working for me sadly , Iā€™m not sure what to do about it . I can see the cars I purchase with your vehicle shop Iā€™m able to drive them out the dealership and everything fine Iā€™m even able to put it in the loaf garage but once I try to take it out it spawns but unable to drive off somethingā€™s stopping it from leaving the garage itā€™s really strange

im not sure, this vehicleshop should work on any garage.

if the vehicle is in your database and identifier is correct the way your garage checks it.

the problem is your garage

the vehicleshop do its job correctly to Store the new vehicle to your Database with your identifier
assuming the Identifier is correct for ownership checks. (said by you no error)

if the problem is the same with my garage then let me know theres might be something really wrong.

Okay Iā€™ll look into it an give it a try , the loaf garage was working before I switched vehicle shops so itā€™s wierd if I get it working Iā€™ll post for anyone else who may come across the issue Iā€™m having. Thanks so much for responding so quickly I really appreciate it and love your script !!

Hello.
Someone couldnā€™t find a list of colors to choose from?
I want to replace it with the basic gta colors instead of the current ones.

UPDATE:
if your using loaf also alter job to default and make sure your stored is TINYTINT(4) !!!
they do work together :heart: i love this vehicle script thanks vehicleshop

2 Likes

Thanks for this update, does loaf use store 0 and 1?

@ati998
You mean the non rgb colors? Cause your garage does not support it?

Its not possible now,but this can be a optional in next ver

@Renzuzu
Yes I was thinking of non rbg colors but not because of the garage I only want to use the colors created by the basic gta.

they use 0 i just checked .

Hey my friend how to change 5 minutes into test drive to 1 minute?

Hi

renzu_vehicleshop/client/client.lua

line 1541

local count = 30000 --mean 30000/60=500     500/100=5

so

local count = 6000

ā€“should be 1 = 60, 60x100=6000= 1 Minute

Not sure if you need correct other parts of code after local count
I am not a professional and my advice is purely based on my own personal opinion and I am not responsible for any damage they may cause.

1 Like

I need helpā€¦

Unknown column type.

Import all columns from sql

it didnā€™t work , i buy a car but it doesnā€™t export to database ,I am using esx real parker ,but it says the car belongs to the gallery not mineā€¦ i canā€™t figure it outā€¦ :frowning:

Hey

How do i add my custom cars in the shop their in MySQL but i canā€™t see them in the shop ?