[RELEASE] renzu_hud UI | Advanced HUD

Nevermind I just solved, everything I needed was written in your scripts notes XD, thanks!

1 Like

Hello. Great script, everyone loves it! (dw, i have this widescreen - nothing looks good with this)

BUT, sometimes when people enter the settings they get that mouse movement thing.

And what are those yellow bars on the side?

1 Like

Not sure about mouse movement,

The yellow bars is the default esx status hud… you have to disable it by yourself

how to solve

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y7GTj-5vQGjMvX0FvaHKC5ZyHcPc7eCV/view?usp=sharing

@dragontar1
when is your last update
10 days ago i fixed a esx multi character compatibility in esx legacy using the Carlock.
make sure to configure your identifier type in conf/main.lua too.

which part

When I try to insert the SQL in MySQL 8 I get this error

MySQL replied: Documentation

1171 - All parts of a PRIMARY KEY index must be NOT NULL; If you need a NULL in the index, use a UNIQUE index

Anyone know how to remove this blood effect when people use bandages.

Its on the event / functions of healbody. @ function.lua

Search apply** or blood in vsc.
Just uncomment it if you dont like pedblood,

Hello the hud script is making the display colors look kinda weird for some players, image below 20210920175102_1

They probably messed up the setting… they can reset it

they didnt moved the settings, also if i stopped the script display color goes back to normal :confused:

where do i disable the renzu ui menu setting?
I don’t wanna use the hud options, only the car hud :stuck_out_tongue:
this:

You could unbind keybinds

renzu - sometimes if you pick up a car from a random npc it doesn’t steer with the front wheels - they’re locked in front position.

I’ve followed all of them and it still doesn’t work. Is it because of the old key system?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y7GTj-5vQGjMvX0FvaHKC5ZyHcPc7eCV/view

I uncommented it and the blood still shows when bandages or heals are applied

send me your function.lua and config, i will look.

@AjTheIntrovert
this is the line when healing using a bandage

1 Like