[RELEASE] renzu_hud UI | Advanced HUD

Save bug 2 Save bug - YouTube

Check your chest body status

Error

I’ve already figured out the problem it only works well if you’re not using the auto mod

Hi, i’m pretty new to fivem and learning all the server side stuff, i keep getting this repeating message in my console. I see its looking for a table that i don’t have. Is there a copy of a sql i can get to fix this?

this should be auto import
but Here

Can you turn it off, I don’t want to see it.

food and water does not rise

there is a config for the turbo prop if you dont want to use it

Where im can traslate it im cnat find it. obrazek

when that runs i get this error;
/* SQL Error (1101): BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column ‘status’ can’t have a default value /
/
Affected rows: 0 Found rows: 0 Warnings: 0 Duration for 1 of 2 queries: 0.000 sec. */

So i was able to import that into my DB without errors if i implement it like this;

USE es_extended;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS status (
status LONGTEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘([])’,
identifier VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’,
PRIMARY KEY (identifier) USING BTREE
)
COLLATE=‘utf8mb4_general_ci’
ENGINE=InnoDB
;

with that added into the DB, i see this only when i spawn into the server

And this repeating in the F8 console

thank you i will update the syntax on Mysql part of status script.

may i know what mysql version are you using? just for more debugging info.

and about hideifmax error in console.

double check the main/status.lua , hideifmax is a option in config. its should not be missing.

I’m currently use MySQL Server 8.0.22 and MySQL Workbench 8.0.26. I do see the “hideifmax” in conf/status.lua, I’ve turned them all true however I still see the same error from above.

if this is not a fresh install, USE F9 and reset your setting.
or download a fresh copy from github, this nui error is odd.
or you have other script overwrite the localstorage of NUI. setting (localstorage name)

Hey guys, anyone know how to remove the tired and sleepy animation then the character just passes out for a second. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

you can disable the energy status
conf/status.lua

[7] = {type = 1, enable = true, status = ‘energy’, – set this enable = false

get the latest renzu_status
config.lua

set Config.UseEffects = false

1 Like

Hello after I added this hud to my server my admin command /heal stop working, anyone has any idea on how to fix this?

Change the command in renzu_status
Its using /heal for all status and its need a permmision in config.

Thanks for your reply, it’s registering the command now but health it’s going up, also if I eat or drink something thirst and hunger status aren’t going up. Going to try reinstall the script again and then adding command again