[RELEASE] renzu_garage - v1.8 - Advanced Garage Fivem

Great work mate!

+rep

1 Like

small update

Return vehicle now have a payment (configurable)
ingarage Vehicle Switch are now faster and a little less buggy.

2021-07-20 22-08-15

Did you add stored column to database
Thats the one throwing the error

1 Like

My SQL version have the word “stored” reserved. So i need to use “owned_vehicles.stored” in the query and now it works.

1 Like

Great… i will update the server .lua too incase

2 Likes

Yes please do it because i don’t think that i’m the first person that have this error. Thanks!

2 Likes
1 Like

@Renzuzu nice script …thx for sharing …
can share hud vehicle sir …
i look nice same hud job

2 Likes

Hud will be available soon

1 Like

Does this garage save fuel tank ?

1 Like

yes it does now any esx version.

1 Like

Update

• Standalone Vehicle Properties to support engine,body,fuel saves and others for lower esx ver.
  • Fix Uppercase problem on plate
  • should be compatible with any esx versio now
1 Like

Hello when i try to open the garage it says top(@renzu_popui/html/script.js:67) and it doesnt open does anyone know the reason why this happens?

1 Like

most of type of this issue comes from distance.
the distance from garage coords to spawn… dont make it too far away for ea other coords.

1 Like
  • Added New Type of Parking Feature (REALISTIC PARK)
  • can be enable/disable @ config
  • Public Parking location can be configured @ config
  • Auto Spawned Vehicle if you are nearby to the location
  • Auto Respawned upon server restart

2021-07-24 19-36-02

2 Likes

When viewing the vehicle information in the garage, the identical panels come out, how do I solve them so that they turn out well?

i dont have issue here…

i have to examine it first.

maybe i should convert the scaleform to HTML UI type :thinking:

1 Like

Hi I can keep going and take the same car out of garages, Any idea on how I fix this problem

2 Likes

I think I have found a solution, changing this…

Line 1226

TriggerEvent(‘CallScaleformMovie’,‘mp_car_stats_02’,function(run,send,stop,handle)

run('SET_VEHICLE_INFOR_AND_STATS')
        TriggerEvent('CallScaleformMovie','mp_car_stats_01',function(run,send,stop,handle)
            send(GetVehicleLabel(veh),"Vehicle Modification","MPCarHUD","Annis","Engine","Transmission","Brakes","Suspension",GetVehicleUpgrades(veh).engine*100,GetVehicleUpgrades(veh).transmission*100,GetVehicleUpgrades(veh).brakes*100,GetVehicleUpgrades(veh).suspension*100)
            stop()

TriggerEvent('DrawScaleformMoviePosition2','mp_car_stats_02',x-1.5,y+1.0,z+4.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 8.0, 8.0, 8.0, 1)
        end)

end)

end)

for…

TriggerEvent(‘CallScaleformMovie’,‘mp_car_stats_02’,function(run,send,stop,handle)

TriggerEvent('CallScaleformMovie','mp_car_stats_02',function(run,send,stop,handle)
            send(GetVehicleLabel(veh),"Vehicle Modification","MPCarHUD","Annis","Engine","Transmission","Brakes","Suspension",GetVehicleUpgrades(veh).engine*100,GetVehicleUpgrades(veh).transmission*100,GetVehicleUpgrades(veh).brakes*100,GetVehicleUpgrades(veh).suspension*100)
            stop()

TriggerEvent('DrawScaleformMoviePosition2','mp_car_stats_02',x-1.5,y+1.0,z+4.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 8.0, 8.0, 8.0, 1)
        end)

end)

end)

the only thing that doesn’t look good is TOP SPEED