[RELEASE] renzu_garage - v1.8 - Advanced Garage Fivem

also is there any way to save a vehicles extras and liveries when the player stores the vehicle in the garage?

what kind of livery?i know the current version already saved it,
vehicle livery and custom livery of custom addon car, same with extras

hello, how does Impounded Lost Vehicle work, when i have a lost vehicle, i can’t find it anywhere
i use QBCore
settings

– IMPOUND
ImpoundedLostVehicle = true
LostVehicleRadius = 100
Impoundforall = true
ImpoundPayment = 1000
DefaultDuration = 1
JobImpounder = {
[‘police’] = true,
[‘mechanic’] = true

like extras such as a spotlight for police it doesnt save it when you go to a garage and store a vehicle

Good afternoon everyone, here is the Portuguese language for your script dear friend! Keep up your excellent work congratulations! @Renzuzu
pt.lua (3.2 KB)

3 Likes

hello, author, why the vehicles in my server can not be changed their color after the vehicles even be stored into this renzu_garage? i am sure that it causes due to this garage, i check and experience for many times, Even if the vehicle sent into the impound(the impound car color can be changed ), so long as its not sent to garage.@Renzuzu thank u very much deeply

1 Like

hi renzu i having a problem with cars that when i exit from the car the engine doesn’t stop

and lights also how can i fix that problem

and also can you make a script like car menu including engine start and off button and others ??

thank you

How can i make that that the cars like these Plates “E1nSackZw1iebel” also can put out of Garage because when i click take out and then on the accept button nothing happen

Hello great script btw! love it so far, I am having some issues though of the private garages not showing the cars when i first load into the garage it shows up then when i start walking the cars disappear also when i go over to the inventory part nothing pops up after clicking on it. Let me know what screenshots you want to see if you could help!

Guys… you know how to fix this? error when press J to unlock car…
Allready use
• onesync infinity
• use renzu_custom to

3 Likes

I also have a bug that cannot be assigned because nothing has been changed

sorry for me bad englisch :smiley:

Hi, I’m having a problem when I buy the car I can change the color of the car but when I put it in the garage and then take it out to change the color, it does not allow the primary or secondary color to change, but the pearlescent color does does not change color when removed from garage - YouTube Good morning and sorry, I found another fault and I don’t know if it will happen to someone else and the private garages of houses are active and buy them well but when I save the vehicle it gives an error when saving it

same for me, got problems too ( ESX 1.1 )

i tryed an older version. this works well, but the i have the following problem ( MYSQL 8 )

since newest update
and why not complete esx sql ? i have a clean server that have no owned_vehicles e. g

on me everything works fine but how do i setup with other properties?
im using myProperties where do i have to add the lines?

1 Like

can u make it work with advancedparking script? cuz when i store the car it gets stored but then spawns again myb in config settings that we can enable/disabel it when we use advancedparking then we dont need the /park command

that you must fix look at faqs in AdvancedParking

cant park in helicopter btw park in possible but dont park out type in db aircraft or car?

Can anyone help? I get this error when i enable the use_renzu_vehthumb feature in config file. Also how do i add custom vehicle images to the garage?