[RELEASE] renzu_garage - v1.8 - Advanced Garage Fivem

giving keys via identifier? i havent think about it yet, ill add it if its good?

1 Like

any solution is all good with me… i switch all the time between char for RP and my own characters dont all know each other… on purpose… some live on other part of the map and some hang in the same spots… via identifier it would work… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I think what is problem. When i take out garage 1 car and when i go again the garage why i can take the same car out again again again and again. And same problem with impund when i impound someone vehicle him can take the vehicle out of garage. can someone help? :smiley:

[ script:renzu_garage] SCRIPT ERROR: @renzu_garage/server/server.lua:1298: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘GVehicles’)
[ script:renzu_garage] SCRIPT ERROR: @renzu_garage/server/server.lua:1239: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘State’)

@Renzu ive got these 2 errors, and not sure how to fix it. thanks

1 Like

Enable One Sync if its enable check any error when script is started.

to check one sync
type onesync in server console

onesync infinity is on

[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for renzu_garage
[ citizen-server-impl] Started resource renzu_garage

thats it in console when it starts

[ script:renzu_garage] SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:1145: No such export execute in resource ghmattimysql

just seen this

had to change config to mysql-async, thanks for the response

1 Like

oh glad you fixed it

hey it is possible to save temp keys in db till i delete it from my self ?

Hi, I get an error on the server line 713 as the image indicates

Sorry for the inconvenience, I already saw the update from 7 hours ago and fix that, thank you very much anyway and very good work

Sorry for the sheet but I installed everything from scratch for the changes and now I get this other error and it comes out when starting the server

glad you fix the first problem,

that 2nd error you experience now is because you dont have a OXmysql installed.

you can always edit and change it at conf/main.lua
change it to ‘mysql-async’

1 Like

Thank you very much for answering the problem so quickly and if it was that problem, thank you very much for solving the problem.

Good, I don’t know if it will also happen to someone else and it is the following, I have the car in my own garage and if I go to the police, bring me to recover I give and duplicate the car and I have it in the garage 2 times, but without However, in the public that does not happen

any chance to save tires damage? awesome script

Probably distance of checks
Currently only 50 radius to marked as impounded or lost vehicles.

@PocketFace
Already did
It saves pop tires, broken doors etc

1 Like

I already saw the new update and the dupe was solved, thank you very much if I see something else I will comment on it thank you very much

1 Like

Is there any way to get the real parking feature to have an optional fee per parking area?
Such as having parking area 1: fee = 0, parking area 2: fee = $500 a day, etc?

I’m using esx_realparking and really like that feature, which is the only thing holding me back from fully using that feature in your mod.

Thanks!