[RELEASE] renzu_garage - v1.8 - Advanced Garage Fivem

New bug:
If you open heligarage (police) and you chose a heli, then press ESC instead of spawning the car, the vehicle wont delete itself.

Edit: Idk what I did, but i can’t reproduce it

its only happens if you are fast hands :smiley: , i will try to repro it

if I don’t have a car I can get into the garage and then I can’t get out

Video

Have you considered using bt-target for the parking meters? I am taking a real liking to bt-target. :slight_smile:

Thank you i will push an update on this matter.

This happen only in quick pick false right…

@DaveGaffer

Not all dev uses a target solution yet.
Thats why i use a old way to detect prop in area.

No worries all my script support targeting.

But You have implement it on your for now.

Add the target model to bt target and execute the command or copy the command function and create a new event, add it to your target.

2 Likes

Again an very awesome script from you.

i have a question can you also implement a Trigger for private garages?
It would be nice if you have buy a house that you can also directly get an private garage not only a housing garage during some houses have physical garages and would be nice to have some to get inside also :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea i feel its more realistic to use private garage specially the small interior one.
to some apartment type housing…

i will look into this on how we can implement this

maybe trigger the buy garage after your player bought the housing.
this case it will be the same ID like. House 1 and the garage id is House 1 too.

its needed in database to Sync everything in private garage.

That would be one idea yes.
only thing is the garage should not be buyable alone.

Also it would be more then awesome to be able to create private garages ingame :slight_smile:
For my housing im also creating all ingame for the realestate job.

I discovered that when I went into the garage, my minimap/radar was hidden. I expect that behavior. But it did not return once I was seated in the car. I like the radar to be on all the time, even walking. Did I miss a setting?

hi ! a good script, now im ussing it in my test server, and i have an issue. when two players bought same private garage, only the first player can store and see their car. The other player who bought the same private garage, can store vehicle but he lose it, and when enter in the garage, first player car appear, like you are in the first player garage, and you cant enter in your garage.

im trying to reapir this, but if somebody can help me, i apreciate it. thanks

Thank you for repro i will test this later.

Can you tell me if the second player had given a temporary access from first player private?

No, the players didn´t use /giveacces or other command, only take money, go to the same parking, and buy it one by one. I think something about id property, or something i miss or i change.
Will do more test, and tell you what happends, also i think its probably, my level of lua is medium/amateur so i could miss something or do something wrong.

thanks 4 all !

1 Like

No problem, just message me a repro step by step or put it on github so i can test if its working.

We get one similar report too in the past… but i cant reproduce the problem, its always fine with our side, both 2 diff city and framework.

hey bro love your scripts, i only have one issue so far which fails to save my cars.

you dont have plate column in your tables?

add this

ALTER TABLE owned_vehicles

ADD `plate` varchar(12) NOT NULL;

Which column shoud it be in?

are you using ESX? i know plate column in owned_vehicles is default.

ALTER TABLE owned_vehicles

ADD `plate` varchar(12) NOT NULL;

I’m using the new ESX, but i couldn’t find the ESX Vehicleshop for the new esx

how to solve this can any one tell please