[Release] [RedEM:RP] Inventory System 2.0

RedM doesn’t see a manifest for pnotify and wont load it.

You ever solve it?

to check if the lockpick is in the inventory at the time of the theft? how I would do it, I explained it better

rename the file redemrp_inventory2.0 ----- redemrp_inventory and you are good to go :wink:

thx
dude

can i have crafting recipe on this script

were in the file did u make that

Anyone now how to fix this

I’m trying to use redemrp_inventory V1 not V2

I got all to work except that I cant get the inventory to open when I hit “B” – I would think that is inherent – where can I look at why that isnt working/registering?

Hey may you have salty-chat? there is the key “B” locket so you cant use it… i set the inventory to i and it works

Hello WHO i can load weapons with ammo? I Use weapons Then i Open the inventory and drag and drop ammo in use field. The weapons dont load.

Sorry but i think , this Script have a lot of Problems. I search 2 Hr for fix the Problem. When i Buy a Item i dosent see in mein Inventory.

Why ? I dont know. i think i go to Vorp. Vorp is betther . But Vorp have not Horses Trainer :frowning: or Bossmenu .

Hello, could someone tell me why if I buy a weapon, when I leave and enter the server it is no longer in the inventory?

hello all,
i face an issue using the inventory: when i buy an item (e.g a weapon), the purchase seems correct but 2 items appears in inventory. i dig into weaponshop script but didn’t point a pb so far. Any idea to lead me?