[Release] Reactive Loading Screen FiveM

It is changed in the “style” file found in the “css” folder.
In this file you change the background by the name of your image and the type of file.

body {
  background-image: url('../img/background.jpg');
  background-size: cover;
    overflow: hidden;
}

And in the “img” folder you put the image you want.
Wait help you :grin:

1 Like

Any way to lower volume? Not a slider, but a config file

Hi, soon there will be an update to add this functions to all my Loadingscreen :slight_smile:

It’s nice to see something different for a change!!

2 Likes

Hi how to adjust the position of audiovisualisierung?

1 Like

Hi !

Can you more specific please ?

Hi @RDZ
thanks for your reply

i wanna change the position(and if possible the size) of the reactive part of the background (which reacts to music, lets call it ring or in your project “audiovisualisierung”)

Maybe i just overlooked the x,y coordinates?

Greetings and thanks again.
Dewen

1 Like

Hi !

I suggest you to not edit it, i can’t remember a lot about that, but you need know some JS to edit it.

1 Like

OK!
I will dig further and edit this post as soon as i found a solution.

1 Like

Hey can you contact me would love to work with you to make a nice loading screen. hmu

1 Like

Hi !

To contact me you have a link on the GitHub :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

I’m still confused on how to change the logo on the inside of the music animation?

@modz_mcfarlane Could you be more specific as to how you changed the logo, not the background?

1 Like

Still waiting for @RDZ Bro" :smiley: :star2:

1 Like

Hi !

File is updated :slight_smile: I suggest you to go on the link in the GitHub to follow every updates.

Hi !

To change the logo go in the img folder as you can see there is 2 image. A background and a logo. Delete the logo one and place your logo. Once it’s done make sure it’s in PNG otherwise it will not work. Once you’ve done that, rename your logo by " logo " don’t put like this " Logo " otherwise it will not work too.

Once you’ve done renaming the file you just need to join or test it on your web browser and you good to go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,
You’re sure ? Both of Github link say that last modification date to 1 month and 21 day.

i added mine via paint

1 Like

Gotcha.

Any way to have like multiple backgrounds, fading?