[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

how to check how many number in mobile number

Top of Client.lua.

Hello, I’ve recently installed this script and screenshot-basic but they doesn’t work. Is it possible to twitter webhook work without picture function ? Thanks for advance for helping me!

So if you search this topic for webhook, you’ll find a couple tutorials on how to setup the webhook system properly

I have this problem to and i don’t know how to fix this.

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I couldn’t find anywhere an explanation of how to get my webhook to work, although I think I have configured it properly. If you know where the problem can come from, I’m interested, thanks in advance

Anyone how to fix this I cannot call but I can use it for memes and other things

Do you have the phone on your person? In your inventory? Also did the other person have one as well? The code is still bugged as I haven’t taken the time to fix it. which requires you to have it in your inventory at all times even if set to false in the config.

okay how do I get the phone what am I suppose to type in chat? and no i did not have it in the inventory. Okay nevermind im just retarded thank you so mutch for the help I love the phone.

You need to add the item to your inventory script or your database items table for one. then /giveitem ID phone 1 or set a shop up that sells the phone and try.

Ehy i have a problem, i setup the webhook for discord, and i get the photo upload, but nothing show on the message app!

The second photo Is the discord webhook that upload photo

I have the phone in my files and did everything i should, but if i call someone they don’t see thet someone is calling them and the camera isn’t working. But there is no error showing up.

I fixed this but now if i want to send a selfie then i can’t close the cam

You need to make sure you have screenshot-basic installed and then choose if you want to run your images through Discord. Using a webhook system to save all images people take is the fastest and cheapest way to go about it.

No matter what i do, i cannot make Send Distress Signal to work with esx_ambulancejob … i give up.

Giving up doesn’t get you far, and you didn’t ask for help or anything. But if you search “distress” in this topic, like 10 people have posted the solution.

oh yeah, i’ve tried all the possible solutions, but still cant make it work. I just switched to AmbulanceJob one, it has its own distress system. Thanks anyways!

What is AmbulanceJob One?

i find why police and ambulance was not work… becuase in console when the esx_ambulancejob start than need come: = INFO = Registered number for ambulance.
who do u set that? i find in my console the bank phone like that
[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for esx_bankerjob
[ script:gcphone] = INFO = Registered number for banker => bank Customer
i just go in bank script and see what comand was there for registe phone and find that:(server\main.lua)
TriggerEvent(‘esx_phone:registerNumber’, ‘banker’, _(‘phone_receive’), false, false)
TriggerEvent(‘esx_society:registerSociety’, ‘banker’, _U(‘phone_label’), ‘society_banker’, ‘society_banker’, ‘society_banker’, {type = ‘public’})

just coppy and put in ambulance server too:
TriggerEvent(‘esx_phone:registerNumber’, ‘ambulance’, _(‘phone_receive’), false, false)
TriggerEvent(‘esx_society:registerSociety’, ‘ambulance’, _U(‘phone_label’), ‘society_ambulance’, ‘society_ambulance’, ‘society_ambulance’, {type = ‘public’})

Sorry for my bad ingles but this can help someone :smiley: GL