[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

how do I make apps open when you click on them? I have a problem, I need to click on a certain point on the icon to open the app https://streamable.com/exu9cy

we cant viably reproduce the issue to fix it. Its being tracked on the trello already.

is this working v1.3 final

@gameeagle did you find what he was talking about to disable the controller hotkey it is set to a on mine trying to disable it

if IsControlJustPressed(1, Config.KeyOpenClose) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) then

all you do

1 Like

I need some help please. This is the error code I am getting

I have problems with saltychat and gcphone, someone can help me?

Did you download from the release tab

There is a new release version of the phone so be sure to grab it.

Re-Ignited Phone Version 1.5

Fixed Following Issues:

• Removed the config option for enabling ESX 1.2 which wasn’t even used.

• Fixed GPS being active when the phone is removed. It now checks every 5 seconds when its active to see if the player has a phone and will remove the player after 2 seconds have passed.

• Fixed being called when you don’t have a phone.

-Remove the equipped weapon when using the phone.

-Fixed adding contact from recent calls.

-Fixed twitter reply not @'ing the author.

-Fixed missing contact backgrounds.

-Fixed favorites pushing to home.

-Fixed several missing on hover animations.

-Removed useless confirmation for formatting phone.

-Fixed an issue where you can add the same number for multiple contacts.

Additions:
Offline Bank Transfers.

I haven’t tried anymore as it still opened. I have not had time to check with my 50 hour work weeks.

For some reason I can’t see my phone number?

Hi i’ve got everything working, but payphones don’t seem to automatically generate phone numbers. Any tips?

Can you open an issue on GitHub? I’ve never had that reported before and I’ve never looked at the code for pay phones tbh

1 Like

i love the phone but cant expand it with anything…
added an icon for a “Chop List” function but…
any advice on how to deal with what is inside the static/app.js
or mainly… how can i make it trigger an event ?

How to show messages?image

I haved problem with photos…same photos but different urls from db (but on urls is some image)

ES Final

EDIT:

When i restart server and create photo, photo is changed (unstack) but aftertime when i create next photo, photo is again same with first photo :frowning:

Error when i create screen:

@BTNGaming can u upload your screenshot-basic?

Using ESX 1.2, when I try to call somebody or send message this happens, any solution ?

getting this same issue, have you sorted anytthing out?

same here

If you guys still have this issue on the latest release please let me know. There was an issue with the way one of the recent releases was made and it has since been rectified.

If it still occurs with this release please tag me. Don’t bother tagging BTN since they haven’t been involved with the phone for a few months due to IRL. The phone is currently handled by other members of the dev team.