[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Double checked everything. It looks to be all installed properly. Using older version 1.1 but still just animation. No phone pops up. Any ideas?

Try This. @ShinxD

Im having the same issue here

1 Like

I had the same issue. It’s something to do with the HTML folder not sure where in the folder the problem is tho. I changed the folder to a previous one and it fixed it for me.

so i got a VPS and i have es 1.1 and i followed the instrutions i made a [utility[ folder and put the gcphone into it, i also got the file from 1.1 and replaced the server.lua with that in the server folder, and now this happends were the phone ui does not pop up, is there something im doing wrong? i also got no errors in the console or anything and my database is also fine, the numbers generate its just the UI

EDIT: never mind i seem to fix it, i downloaded the latest version but it did not have the html folder in gcphone so i got it back and put it in the gcphone and that seem to fix the problem

1 Like

to take pictures with the phone do i need something like “screenshot basic”? also how would i setup that, it looks a bit complicated and there is not instructions of how to install it, is it just a drop in my resources folder and put it in my server.cfg?

EDIT: never mine i figured it out it was that hard to setup then i thought it would be

We need a version with the html file in it, I think it was a mistake that there isnt one.

THANK YOU! That worked.

Question. Im sure its an easy fix and a mistake on my part BUT no numbers are showing up when you go on the phone to see your number. On database, under users for phone number it shows NULL? How do i fix this? Thanks in advance.

when I try to call the police or ambulance it doesn’t work or texting.
how do i configure this?

2 Likes

This is the most complete version of GCPhone that i know, literally O M G.

I will try it out and if you need some translation to spanish i’ll send it to you.

Nice work!

2 Likes

Theres no sound when receiving a text message.
Im using 1.2

Do you have NativeUI?

We have about 10 more updates/patches coming in the next few days including fixed twitter for keyboard to send camera pics, Money transferring while offline to players phone number, and more.

2 Likes

Not sure if you seen what i posted. Having an issue where phone numbers dont show up and in the Database it says NULL under phone_number?

Awesome!

Thats because you have one of a few issues…

• Database installed incorrectly
  • Wrong server.lua file
  • Forgot to install database at all
1 Like

Do i need NativeUI?

Great Release!

So currently at the time of writing this, the release branch doesn’t have the correct fxmanifest. If your character isn’t making the animation then this is why.

Use this manifest and it should work fine. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719393533131489301/747285235284181082/fxmanifest.lua

If the link is spooky to you, it’s just the master branch’s manifest.