[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Using ESX 1.2, when I try to call somebody or send message this happens, any solution ?

getting this same issue, have you sorted anytthing out?

same here

If you guys still have this issue on the latest release please let me know. There was an issue with the way one of the recent releases was made and it has since been rectified.

If it still occurs with this release please tag me. Don’t bother tagging BTN since they haven’t been involved with the phone for a few months due to IRL. The phone is currently handled by other members of the dev team.

@ROCKY_southpaw It is still not working for ESX 1.2 with latest release, can not call anybody or send messages

trying to set up the image server following [How-to] [screenshot-basic] Create image upload server and use it with gcphone
do i need to follow the gcphone setup step or is it all setup already?
@ROCKY_southpaw

@ROCKY_southpaw Sending messages is working now, but calling is not working, when I try to call I got error… also when I writte number it writtes 2 – instead of only 1 -

Screenshot_6

I’ll fix it later today. Will tag you.

The latest release should no longer give any config errors. Be sure to download it from the release tab

SCRIPT ERROR: @gcphone/server/server.lua:487: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

that is when I’m calling someone

how can i add the numbers of taxi or mechanic?

Read the instructions.md that’s inside the release.

Open an issue on GitHub stating your ESX version, and what release you’re using (I’m assuming you downloaded it from the release tab)

Anyonr that’s successfully got the image server for taking pictures working able to help me?

how to add the stock market app to the phone i using es_stockmarket
the stock market included in the phone is not functional

Hi, running into an issue with phone calls, While it rings the contact, it won’t actually show on the other persons phone that they are being called, here are the errors I am getting: Caller Side 1 | Person being called side | Caller Side 2 | Console Log 1 | Console Log 2

Info:

ESX Version: 1.1
Artifacts: Latest
VOIP: Mumble (yes, it is set in the config)
Notes: Twitter works, texting works, and everything else works, there are no duplications in the database, and the only bug is that people are not receiving calls.

and also i saw a line writing this Config.AutoFindFixePhones i cant find it in the config

and how do i move the tweets notification to other place i dont want it to be top right

Have same issue but with ESX 1.2

SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:942: NO such export SetCallChannel in srouce mumble-voip

1 Like