[Release] RadialMenu - Configurable menu for chat commands using Wheelnav.js

Would you share it to the community? like me ? kkkk

i did.

It does not work with me just showing the buttons and when you choose the button does not work

1 Like

Cool!

This works great and is an awesome resource.

I only have some code issues on converting some resources to be able to have a command instead of pressing an button.

for example im using this script:

And my problem is to convert the ispressed part to an command to be able to close the seatbelt.
Does someone maybe have som knowledge and could help mewith the code part ? I only want to learn how to make for example like this script an command so im able to also convert other scripts.

Thank you very much guys :slight_smile:

very good

its nothing working when i want to open doors or lock doors nothing work :frowning:

please help

Guys this is only the menu.
you need to use your own scripts or intergrate others into the menu.

2 Likes

thank you bro, now i understand :smiley:

HI,

thanks for the answer. I sorted it allready. was a bit tricky and needed some more code to write it. But i got it working correctly by setting an value and setting it to false when the belt is on.

Greetings :slight_smile:

Really nice Script man ! Just AMAZING !

I have just 1 problem with the chat, on some command during their execution, the chat window opens, and I do not know how to solve the problem. I tried to go in esx_rpchat or in the basic chat script but nothing works. would you have a solution for this problem ??

Aniway, wonderfull script thx a lot !

1 Like

hello i have 1 new probleme. i wanna make menu fore group restriction.

if i press F6 and if [ME ~=‘user’] then I see a admin buton.
and if i’m super admin, admin or modo that’s should open a new wheel menu with diferent button for each grade group.

i tried to creat 4 wheel. ( (user and on foot/ user and in vehicle/ Not user and on foot // Not user and in car.
In main thread menu i’ve add :

ESX.TriggerServerCallback('radialMenu:Admin_getUsergroup', function(playerGroup)

OFC with Server file.

And for each wheal in main menu config i’ve add this restriction ( with 1 restriction per wheel)

enableMenu = function(playerGroup)                     -- Function to enable/disable menu handling
            local player = GetPlayerPed(-1)
          if playerGroup ~= "then"  then           

return true
		   else 
		   return false
		   end

end,

but it’s dosent work. any suggestion will be really apreciated :wink:

Thank again for this beautiful menu :slight_smile: (i hope im clear … english is not my native language ^^ )

Any fix to prevent the menu closing when the key is released? First time it’s opened, it’s fine. Any time after that it closes on release. Happens on other servers too.

If it’s meant to happen, is there a way to keep it open until an animation is selected (then close?)

Hi! how do u make a center exit option… i mean i tried but…menu

Thanks for the help!

Hello, it’s something like that :

['home'] = {
        enableMenu = function(playerGroup)                     -- Function to enable/disable menu handling--------------OK
            local player = GetPlayerPed(-1)
            	return true			
        end,
        data = {
            keybind = "F1",
            style = {
                sizePx = 600,
                 slices = {
                    default = { ['fill'] = '#000000', ['stroke'] = '#000000', ['stroke-width'] = 0, ['opacity'] = 0.3 },
                    hover = { ['fill'] = '#5f8ad5', ['stroke'] = '#000000', ['stroke-width'] = 0, ['opacity'] = 0.80 },
                    selected = { ['fill'] = '#000000', ['stroke'] = '#000000', ['stroke-width'] = 1, ['opacity'] = 0.3 }
                },
                titles = {
                    default = { ['fill'] = '#ffffff', ['stroke'] = 'none', ['font'] = 'Helvetica', ['font-size'] = 14, ['font-weight'] = 'bold' },
                    hover = { ['fill'] = '#ffffff', ['stroke'] = 'none', ['font'] = 'Helvetica', ['font-size'] = 14, ['font-weight'] = 'bold' },
                    selected = { ['fill'] = '#ffffff', ['stroke'] = 'none', ['font'] = 'Helvetica', ['font-size'] = 14, ['font-weight'] = 'bold' }
                },
                icons = {
                    width = 64,
                    height = 64
                }
            },
            wheels = {
                {
                    navAngle = 40,
                    minRadiusPercent = 0.0,
                    maxRadiusPercent = 0.12,
                    labels = {"imgsrc:quitter.png"},
                    commands = {"closemenu"}
                },
				{
                    navAngle = 270,
                    minRadiusPercent = 0.32,
                    maxRadiusPercent = 0.55,
                    labels = {"imgsrc:animations.png","imgsrc:telephone.png","imgsrc:inventaire.png","imgsrc:personnage.png",  "imgsrc:voiture.png", "imgsrc:attitude.png", "imgsrc:parametres.png"},
                    commands = {"anim", "telephone","inventory","character", "vehicle","attitude",  "interface"}
                }				
            }
        }
    }
3 Likes

How do you close it, when I press F6 it stays open and the cancel button does nothing

How to hold the menu on screen and close it only with a closemenu command (already have it on my radialmenu), same way browsing through the submenus and enabling/disabling animations without having the menu closing itself?

Hello i have a problem. When i’m in a car and i press F6 for this vehicle menu and i click on something nothing happens but when i press M for the other vehicle menu and i toggle there the engine or somezhing else that works. Could someone please help me? That would be nice. What can i do to fix that?

Idk why, mine one don’t work, i have downloaded the radial menu plugin, unpacked the radialmenu folder to the resources folder ( i have tried [esx] and [scripts] too) started the server, and when am pressing key, There are only cursor, but no menu.

Sorry for my English.
And please help.