[Release] Radar only while driving

Oi! Is it possible to make it so when you’re in a vehicle, you press “Q” and you get the big map not only on foot. But always showing in vehicle aswell

Hello mate, i made a script like that close to be the same of yours. To improve the Role play i decided to put a little “hud” on the minimap. But i have an issue, the minimap size is changing alone when you are in full screen or in window screen (sorry for my english) but im looking to solve this

Hi, can you make it show only the health bar while on foot?

Updated to v2.0.0

• Added an updatecheck
  • Added the option to only show the radar to the driver of a vehicle
  • Added the Health, Armour & Air bar, when the radar isn’t visible
  • Added the option to enable the big map
  • Added the option to disable the big map in vehicles
  • Added the option to use seperated keys on foot and in a vehicles for the big map

Download in the First Post!

Thx for your work mate, can you check about my issue pls ?

Use the Minimap Anchor by @glitchdetector

This way you always have reference coords.

2 Likes

is there a way to get it to work with vmenu

update: editing the source code of vmenu and disabling the radar stuff resolved it for me, thanks for the code!!

Never mind
( char limit )

well the resource seems to be starting peroply but its not turning off the minimap

if you got lamba menu then it wont work

i do have vMenu so im assuming it does not work with that as well

I got it working in vmenu by editing vmenu client in visual studio removing radar stuff, then it worked perfect!

Gotcha. yea i write lua i have never actually used Visual Studio before

@BradXY any chance of a tutorial…I exported the DLL to a csp and went through to delete any mention of the radar - but I can’t seem to export it back to a DLL

the updated vMenu allows for this script to work without having to edit the code

Oh, is there an option or convar I need to use? @BradXY because this script doesnt work unless i manually restart it when joining the server

no it seems to just works

How do you disable it from being expanded when people press SHIFT or Q (in vehicle, and outside.)

1 Like

Same here for some reason

My radar wont dissapear