[Release] Rack & Unrack Script

Removed all releases, since the elements like to flex their shitty code.

Good job you did better then the other release that only does a chat command

Exactly my point, this actually gives you the weapon. Rather than just declaring a chat message.

But still I used my script. Etleast give meme some credits

Credits for what, you don’t own any of the code I just wrote it.

1 Like

I get that you modifed it, but you can give credits for ideas, or whatever.

I didn’t modify anything and to be honest, I’m not gonna give credits to something that I didn’t know existed until d0p3t commented it. Modifying implies I edited his code, this is written raw and tbh all his code does is register a command on the server and sends a chat message and why is it server sided when it just can be client sided,

1 Like

The reason its server side, is beacasue people are actually supposed to see it, for rp purposes.

This script is also a chat resource, but you added weapons to it, its really not a big difference.

Its just kinda weird that everyones first reaction was that this is a copy, when you never have seen it, espaccially since you are a regualr on fivem forums.

Doesn’t need to be server sided to display the message to everyone.

This script is mainly a weapon script, however it triggers a chat resource.

Yeah it is, the purpose of this is to remove and put your weapon back in the vehicle, not to trigger a chat event.

I don’t look at every resource on the forums.

and all yours add is a native for weapon spawning XD
don’t think this is much better m8

What are you talking about, he is implying that I should have seen it, I am saying I’m not gonna look if something is done, when I get an idea and I’m bored. Not my fault one of the higher ups closed his topic because they think this makes his redundant.

If he did something, or I took something from him he would get credit.

Since he never, he isn’t getting it.

Never said it was better, so stop assuming.

1 Like

ok, you can either rewrite your post to include [RELEASE] Unrack and Rack simple reply script as a link or i’ll close and unlist it, it’s clearly ripped off in either code or the idea

1 Like

Well it clearly wasn’t so don’t try that mate.

You should just close this anyways, because RP