[Release] [QBCore/ESX/EXM/ESX Legacy] SleepOrSex [NSFW]

I want to buy and use this script but we cant get the pregnant outfit to work, does anyone know what clothes slot is it on?

torso_1 = 68, torso_2 = 0, on female outfit

2 Likes

i got a player on my server that is driving me nuts for this costume, :slight_smile: if I get it working ill grab the script too

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that against the rules?

1 Like

finnaly i can gang bang some bitches on my fivem roleplay server thank you man cant wait to roleplay on California DOJ RolePlay

1 Like

if so, let the moderator delete this post. itā€™s better than my resource leaked everywhere

2 Likes

rofl nice :rofl:

i buyed it and the download is broken, the script is not working

1 Like

itā€™s best paid script Iā€™ve ever seen

2 Likes

That script is amazing XD

3 Likes

get the license bro read pleaseā€¦

I bought this script a week ago, now itā€™s telling me my license is possibly no good in my console? Do I need to contact you?

My developer says we need the version that is not encrypted. Is there a way to still use this once Iā€™ve bought it and it still says encrypted?

1 Like

iā€™m sorry still not possible for that because so many leakers :cry:

updated to v1.0.0

• Fix all sex animation and sleep (no desync anymore)
  • Add more animation sex
  • Add /sexeverywhere if you want having sex everywhere you want!

Click me for preview

So how do I get it to work? Iā€™m willing to make a deal to keep me from sharing

open license.lua thereā€™s guide on there

I wanted to purchase it but after seeing the preview I changed my mind bad animations and nothing special to be paid oneā€¦ no offense

Comeon Kal lol

2 Likes

tell me if you can create the new .ycd sex animation, iā€™ll buy now for sure :grin: