[Release][PVPMenu] Weapon, vehicle spawner and a teleporting menu

what is mMenu?

mMenu is a weapon, vehicle spawner and a teleporting menu. It’s also known as a PvP menu that can be used only in a red zone (This is optional).

Made with RageUi

Please read:

If you want players to access the menu in only red zones or any other coords. Go to line and do the following:

dist = #(vector3(-227.3,-2622.93,6.05)-pos) <------------ change this to your own coords
        if dist <= 140 then <-------------- distance where the player will be able to open the menu

inZone = true <------- change to false
        else
            inZone = false <------- change to true
        end

Installation:

Just like any other resource drag and drop in your resources folder and add start mMenu to cfg

Download GitHub

or

Direct Download mMenu.rar (38.8 KB)

===========================
Upcoming Menu Features:

Staff Actions like ban/kick/screenshot and upload to discord which will work by ACE and Discord perms

Donator submenu which will also work by ACE or Discord perms

Addon vehicles spawner which will work by categories

Ped spawner which will give you the ability to spawn peds

more and more and more will come…

5 Likes

hey just wondering any chance if you can make it so you can config more weapon than just 10. We start to have issues with the UI when we go over 10 as we use ADDON Weapons not standard GTA weapons.

Hey, sure but could you explain more about the issue please.

keybind for the menu?

K, you can change it by going to line 43
RageUI.CreateWhile(1.0, RMenu:Get('combat', 'main'), 311 <------------ change this to any key you want.

1 Like

do you know how to fix the menu crashing when you spawn a Bagatti

It should be fixed. Just re-download the resource GitHub

Please someone tell me why if i click on car spawner it doesnt show any cars? How do i add something like a divo.

tutorial how to add Cars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUdf02ycjO8
Car modle: Bugatti Divo 2019 [Add-On / Auto Spoiler] - GTA5-Mods.com

Whats the key bind to open menu?

hey can I add this menu as only used by mods?

atleast u can add 10 I am getting issue at 4 only

what is the button to open it

1 Like

would it be possible to add another teleport menu to it? say one for general locations and one for say just ramps.

Yes you can download this one more time with another name say for mMenu2 and then clear everything vehicle,weapon,sucide except health, armour and teleport and then add ramp locations in config.lua and start this script from your server.cfg

1 Like

Default k

Don’t know why you are releasing a script you didnt create as yours, atleast state that you didnt make it. Client code and config is literally the exact same to the version that was made months ago

The menu is popular yes (the code is not) idk what makes you say the exact same code, feel free to post the version was made few months ago if you even have access to it and report it. If you have an issue feel free to flag the post and don’t jump around saying the script is not mine.

Code is pretty popular because it currently has 10+ different combat servers using right now, I know youre not the original creator but I also dont know who is. Even if you go to the bottom of the client it still has “K9:cl_combatSetEntityAlpha” K9 being the original server it was made for.

xD your so smart man. So now what do you want? You think it’s someone else’s work? flag the post…