[Release] PTTPoliceRadio

how to install?

Ok, so the peds I use on my server have drop leg holsters as an option and normal holsters as well but for some reason with this and this script only the ped auto equips the drop leg and I can’t change it until I press Z to unholster my pistol in which in then auto switches to the normal belt holster. Is there any fix for this as it is a really good script!?

anybody know how to get the talk into radio animation for every player and not only police or ems

make it available to mp peds

will this work with eup?

Does this mod by any chance add a rack and unrack feature for shotguns and carbines? Because i cannot figure out how unrack my rifle.

For some reason it gives me this notification when i try to unrack. Does anyone know how to unrack?

i too have the same issue(did you get solution)

I’m guessing your using SEM_InteractionMenu if thats the case just get in your car and use the toolbox to unrack your AR, and ask on the original topic not a resource that has nothing to do with that.

Hello, I found the place where I can change the button but I have no idea how. I am trying to change it from Left Alt to Caps Lock. If anyone knows how to do that that would be great!

Work Really great, my question is how we can setup the script for work with different holster and know wich one we have… like if we have hoslter 1, is work with 1 and holster 2 work wiht the 2.

Thanks

One question, I use EUP for my server and using this script makes it to where the radio replaces the vests on the peds, any way to remove just the radio, but keep the animations?

1 Like

How can I implement this into ESX so I can set the animations to only play if you have the police job?

1 Like

What do i change so that the ped customisation does not change? because some of my peds do not have a empty holster extra but i still want the animation :slight_smile:

He would be missing being able to change chanel to discord, because I have 1 for the police and another for doctors, it would be nice if you could change the channel from the game.

Is there a button?

Hey there! Whenever I click ‘LEFTALT’ the character goes into radio animation for a second and then he cancels. Any idea on what’s messing the script up?

Why when I look down with my right stick the character goes hand on holster. where can I remove this? please somebody help me with this.

Why when I look down with my right stick the character goes hand on holster. where can I remove this? please somebody help me with this.