[Release] PTTPoliceRadio

@StatePatrolRP_ADMIN https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

I’m rather new to lua, is there a way that if a certain component is equipped it disables the holster holding and animation?(For instance, the lower leg holster)

I know this is a bloody long shot but is there a way to move the pistol being drawn on the model when you take it out of a holster down so that it can look nice with a drop leg?

I’ve installed this and press left alt and nothing happens.

Has this stopped working?

Your not the first person to report this. However, I have looked over the code multiple times and do not see any errors and the script is still working fine for me. Only solution I can think of is another script is causing conflicts.

The script (and animations) are designed to work with the default peds, or peds that have their components mapped similar to the default peds. If this script is not working properly for the ped you are using, then the creator has setup that ped’s components differently than the default peds. Only they can change it, or if the ped model is unlocked, it can be changed. However, I wouldn’t have a clue how to go about doing this.

1 Like

hello when we talk in the radio the other policeman does not wait for me a special config code to put in ESX police job?

Any way of each user setting up his own PTT key? Like in a server different people have their preferred keys.

You could probably go in the script and add more keybinds that trigger it…

1 Like

is there a way you could somehow make it so… what ever button the user has as their PTT it would work for the animation ? thanks in advance

Like i stated above you could go in and add whatever keys you want, dont think you can make it where any key would key it up, and if you can, that would just be cancer because litterally every key you press you would be putting your hand on your radio…

Is there a readme either here or on the GitHub site please, - which isn’t just “Readme” in text, want to install it but I’m a little baffled as to how.

Thanks
Wheelybod, Captain of Portland PD Maine Coastal Patrol RP

Hello

I’ve made a script that makes the esx_voice do a policeradio am i allowed to use this animation in that script and release it as a new, i will credit you for the animation thingy.
I could send you a video on how the script works.

Qalle,

The animation belongs to rockstar so you don’t have to credit him

You just download it and place it into your “resources” folder, then add the name of the resource to your “server.cfg”

Got a issue with mine it says it wont load up when its trying to read the resources? Any ideas please? I have added it to cit thing and the server.cfg thing and still wont load up?

Anyone help me please pm me.

Thanks

Whenever I add the ped “mp_m_freemode_01”, the MPMALE Ped, and restart the script, it autoequips a grey vest that can’t be removed unless I remove the ped from the list. Any idea on how this could be fixed?

Can’t tell you what line because I’m on mobile, but I’m fairly certain that you just need to remove this line:

SetPedComponentVariation(ped, 9, 1, 0, 0)

Search for it :slight_smile:

Works like a charm! Thank you sir!

1 Like

didn’t worked for me why ?