[Release] Proximity RPChat "Standalone Edition"

Yeah sorry about that, I will see what I can do; Might have to ask around but I will get back to you.

really ty bro, i will wait…

Unfortunately due to my findings, Your language’s characters will not work with this type of function. However I will not stop until I find a solution.

How i can put rp name to inside that red circle?

Ye:P Is it posible to get you to do that, or show us how? :smiley: @LGDevelopment

@TerbSEC @Speedo

This resource is not meant to be used with Roleplay Frameworks.
This is a standalone resource only. If you are using ESX, Go here: https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_rpchat
Otherwise, Good Luck.

Any idea why when people chat on my server it sends 2 or more messages? I have your chat with Fivem stock chat resource. Ill send “Test” and it will send it twice.

No I have no Idea.

This has never occurred to me while testing the latest version; and no bug ever existed that fits that description. I would look at your server files, and if this is becomes a majority issue I will look into it.

Therefore:

(P.S. Yall better understand this is sarcasm, if not I’m going to make a Despacito 2 Gamemode for FiveM.)
(P.P.S Just fucking test me I dare you I already made a shitty gamemode called militaryrp anyways)

Are you using a resource like:

that could be your issue.

I’m having a problem with the RPChat add-on. It works fine, but does not support the Russian language, I do not understand what the problem is, since there is no configuration file or such code in the script that would be responsible for the language.

First of all, your script is so good but I’m configurating a Hungarian server which needs words like that: “ó, ő, ü, á, é, ú, í” Can you do something with this? I really want to use not English Words.

Still waiting @LGDevelopment

Is there any way to change the proximity in meters that this script uses? That being said, what is the default proximity?

Whenever i do /me or /do it comes up in chat twice?

I am using that im pretty sure, But i dont want mispelled commands to be seen in the server hahaha

Any ways to make /twt for police only?

What is /roll supposed to do?
it just comes back as succeeded?

Can i somehow make me do also appear in console ?
is there a way to do it ?
because at the moment only normal msg are appearing.

hey, I have slightly edited this script in ways to suite my server is it alright if I release my edited version to the forums?

all credits will be given to you for making it

yes pls