[Release] Powers Menu vMenu

Powers
I first made this script a while ago after watching a lot of servers having some kind of superpowers and so I decided to make a script with a menu that has as much as I could put in and as this was only a concept feel free to edit this however you feel fit.

Included Powers
-Super Meele
-Super Jump
-Fast Run
-Fast Swim

Installation
Download the resource and place in your resources folder,
then do ensure Powers
and last is setting up permissions,
add_principal identifier.steam:100000000000000 “powers.cmds” allow
Add the line above to your server.cfg

Commands
/p118 [this enables all the powers & disables if repeated]
/popen [this will open the menu where you can enable each power one by one]

Screenshot & Video
im1

Download:GitHub - SWIFTDESIGNS/Powers: This script is permission based but if set up correct you will have access to super powers

For any support or questions join my new discord : Swift

3 Likes

Update your deprecated __resource.lua to fxmanifest.lua and then tag me and I will move this for you.

@termanator1128 Done

Good job :smile:

2 Likes

Hey so I did all the above as well as set up ace permissions but nothing happens when I enter /popen or /p118, no errors and no permissions denied messages, it does however pop up as a command in chat. Am I missing something?

make sure u do not rename the folder except for taking -master off

ohh okay, not sure, I didnt change anything there was a folder called Powers-main and inside that was another folder called Powers but no folder with -master at the end.

Hello, sorry for late reply but do you still need help on this ?

i have updated the description, use this line for permissions
add_principal identifier.steam:100000000000000 “powers.cmds” allow

Hi, can the running speed be changed to run faster?

[image]

It can not. Due to fivem limits it does not allow you to make it run beyond those

I did anything of the installation you typed, when I typed /popen the menu dosen’t even shows up.

I wish you could atleast made a tutorial video of how to install the script, so it could be easier for some of us to understand how to install the script.

Hope you’ll have a nice day/night.

Ok there will be a video late monday!

Nice, thank you.

Did everything, nothing pop up during both command. Also no error as well.

it doesnt work for me , i did everything , i see that i have /popen and /p118 but when i do one of them i dont have the menu or the super powers

The steam permission add_principal identifier.steam:100000000000000 powers.cmds allow did not work for me. I’m using QBCore so for it to to work, i had to use "add_ace qbcore.god powers.cmds allow" or "add_ace group.admin powers.cmds allow"

if you are still interested in this pls send me a message

yes you are right, this was never intended for qb but can be easily converted

add_ace qbcore.god powers.cmds allow for Qbcore
jump works through activating on /p118
but not menu
no other powers

menu will freeze up no other powers appear to work other than jump.

If you try to activate menu it logs
CrBrowserMain/ Mixed Content