[Outdated] [Powered by ESX] [Gamemode] Military Roleplay

OK so a friend spawned in, first time ever, on the little island the lake next to the racetrack

Ok; Since I just fresh installed my resource and worked, I believe this is on your end.

If you can, Please share me your server console’s logs.

After I restarted it seems to be working. Unsure as to what happened but it seems fine.

Oh alright; Welp thanks!

LanceGood could you send me your discord lik again, the one you sent has expired. Thanks man!

When you choose some faction it will just teleport you on the coords and it doesnt change a job…
Hmmmm

Oh boy…

You are a recruit for a purpose, You need to TRAIN someone to allow them to become a soldier.

Ohh i though when you choose faction you will get job… Sorry xD…

All good :stuck_out_tongue:

Some update will be good… With a doomsday vehicles and some changes of clothes.
:slight_smile:

That’s not my decision. This is a gamemode, not a server.

Please can someone help me, when I run the .sql It says that I don’t have permission to the essentialmode database, I’m new and I don’t understand it, help please.

And another question, In the map it ony appears the recruitment center, is normal?

It means… You don’t have permission to access it, We can’t really help with that.

Also yes it is normal for the recruitment center to only show up.

I fixed that problem but now when someone dies, spawn in the death point and invisible xdd Can u help me with this? And another problem is that in aircraft spawner says that translation to es not exist, how can I change it to en?

Hi,
i can’t enter the recruitment office i do get the press E message.
This is the error:

Acessn’t

a.k.a the login info in the server.cfg is oofing wrong.

Hi,
i’m sorry that was just stupid of me.
but i still have a problem when i go to a country via the menu it isn’t giving me any other options when i’m at te location (there are no other circles).
i’m sorry for my bad English.

screenshots:

CMD

Database

Database error after running military.sql 1

Database error after running military.sql 2

Why are you using MariaDB?

Its MYSQL

Hi,
i do use MYSQL but i edit with heidisql (kinda looks like MariaDB).