[RELEASE] Power Plant hit (blackout) by utku

pushed an update, can you try again and sorry for this turns out I missed a lot of stuff…

I know the resource. I was looking for CSS

SCRIPT ERROR: @utk_powerplant/client/powerplant.lua:1035: attempt to index a nil value (local 'loc')

weird, do you get this error all the time or sometimes ?

New console error: client/powerplant.lua : attempt to call a nil value (method ‘GetStage’) . This is in the reset function

I test using loud way in the night time, when finish blow up power plan and blackout successful, I see the city light still on, is there way to make all city light become off when blackout occur?

you are using a script that controls light state such as vSync or vMenu

Is this not compatible with vsync?

It is if you remove blackout function from vSync

I think millions do

Oh, that’s why it;s not working for us

Ahh Ok, perfect. One less thing for me to worry about when I go to convert this for vrp later :slight_smile:

So if we don’t disable any weather sync system it won’t work? Damn

After looking at the vsync code for blackout all it is doing is syncing SetBlackout(boolean) on the clients. So it really shouldn’t be effected by weather whatsoever.

I have an issue: I have the blackout working fine, but the guards stationed at the plant do not attack the player, even if I shoot at them. Is there somewhere I can toggle the peds to attack the player?

If a player is police, they won’t attack. It checks for the police job.

Ah okay, thank you very much for the information! I will retry this without the police job.
PS. Love the script, very good job with it!

I have tried attempting this with a different job and the guards that spawn still do not attack

That shouldn’t be happening, you are using esx right?

Yeah using ESX