[RELEASE] Power Plant hit (blackout) by utku

@utkuali I have esx, all scripts are working properly with no error, i tried different ways to start the powerplant one and it always start without any errors but i still cant see the markers.

1 Like

have you edited any of the code, because it works fine for everybody except you and SrSeluG

I first translated it, but when i saw it doesnt work i tried to test with the “stock” version and it still didnt worked

He commented 85% of the script out.

Can you share progressBar css?

@TheDestroyer7137:[RELEASE] Progress Bars 1.0 [STANDALONE]

@BBlutin , @SrSeluG I have found the problem, go get the latest version from github, sorry it was my bad

So I fixed my previous issue and it’s working good loud and silent. Now after we complete the task the power plant doesn’t reset. The power comes back on but you cant do silent or loud anymore. Error in console: event utk_pb:reset was not safe for net

pushed an update, can you try again and sorry for this turns out I missed a lot of stuff…

I know the resource. I was looking for CSS

SCRIPT ERROR: @utk_powerplant/client/powerplant.lua:1035: attempt to index a nil value (local 'loc')

weird, do you get this error all the time or sometimes ?

New console error: client/powerplant.lua : attempt to call a nil value (method ‘GetStage’) . This is in the reset function

I test using loud way in the night time, when finish blow up power plan and blackout successful, I see the city light still on, is there way to make all city light become off when blackout occur?

you are using a script that controls light state such as vSync or vMenu

Is this not compatible with vsync?

It is if you remove blackout function from vSync

I think millions do

Oh, that’s why it;s not working for us

Ahh Ok, perfect. One less thing for me to worry about when I go to convert this for vrp later :slight_smile: