[Release] Postal Code Map & Minimap - New & Improved - v1.3

Hey, I’m looking/having the same problem. Did you get it working?

No, I have yet to receive a response regarding this issue. I’m not sure the owner of this post is still active… If you find another program or fix to this, please do share this with me as I’m desperate to find a working postal code map for my server. Not having one is a real pain for myself and my community

This should fix the issue of the map disappearing when you zoom in.

i have downloaded the map to my server and it works but every time i zoom in , the map goes back to the regular map. Please help me

doj have that i dont know if its custom or not but that will be awesome if someone did it

1 Like

I can only see the map on my gps on bottom left but not on the pause menu. Dont know why

how to fix the zoom in problem for everyone on the server ?

I would really appreciate it if i could get a copy too!

I’m very interested in working on my own postal code map, but I have no idea how to add the numbers to the map. I exported the PNG minimap files to paint.net, added some postal codes, saved as PNG and imported back to YTD using OpenIV. For some reason I’m not seeing the postal code show up in game. Would you know how to help me? Thanks!

Hey man, so I tried what you described in your post and when I go back in game, I don’t see any postal codes on the pause menu map. Could you help me? Thanks

I’ve seen other servers with this but in the mini-map. How would one achieve postal codes in the mini-map?
-Thanks

Hi everyone!

No, this project isn’t dead. I have been extremely busy with school and life in general. I just got around to reading the replies since August 2018 (I am so sorry!), and I have now, finally, provided a PNG version. If there is anything else you would like to see added to the map, I am open to suggestions.

One quick thing: I investigated used mile marker signs and route signs, but they just were difficult to read. As a result, I think the letters and circles will be the best system on Route 1 & Route 15.

Edit: Also, in the new PNG you will see a key in the bottom right. Let me know what you think of that, and if that should be brought into the in-game map as well!

I recommend adding support for the mini-map

1 Like

Could you add mini map for it too?

Your wishes are my command!

Version 1.2 has been released. Minimap support has been added! Along with a modification to allow the map to run server-sided only, no more client-side modification needed. This should make it much easier for larger RP communities.

Enjoy! Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see!

1 Like

Can i have this as a client side please?

Try this. Drag the two files into FiveM\citizen\common\data and it might work. Let me know, I’m not too sure if I did it correctly.

Client side.zip (24.7 MB)

Be sure to backup any files if you have to overwrite!!

2 Likes

I made it work but the image quality is not that good when you zoom :S Any fixes for that?

works fine on my test server but not on the zap hosted server…

Edit: getting couldnt load resource map error