[Release] Postal Code Map & Minimap - New & Improved - v1.3

is there any client side or is this soley server side?

do you know about a Nearest Postal script that works with this script?

Yes it does

what Nerast postal script can i use? can i get a download link

yeah sure. Here [Release] Nearest Postal Script

Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™d need a server for that. Iā€™m not talking about like a ZAP-Hosting server, I mean maybe you can sneak it in but you need a server that you can host both your FiveM server and a website. The reason why you put the website on the same server as the FiveM is because itā€™s an easier and more efficient way to access the internal files of the website. Now, Iā€™m not much of a FiveM scripter but there is a way you can mimic what vMenu has with the ā€œPlayer Blipsā€ toggleable button and it will stream as some kind of GUI that overlaps the map streamed on the website. This is in no way an answer, Iā€™m just trying to work out how that would work. Might be my futureā€¦

1 Like

You can install this clientside if you know how to do it. However if a FiveM server has their own map being streamed, theirs will show over yours. The clientside would have to be used singleplayer.

2 Likes

okay so would tbis be possible client side on fivem? if so how would one do it?

1 Like

Is it possible to make it client side?

1 Like

Hi there,

Any idea how do they make these custom minimaps (the little one on the bottom left)?
I was thinking to make a satellite one with some custom names but I canā€™t seem to find a way to convert it to the minimap.

I was wondering if there is a way to make this for single player? Specifically LSPDFR/GTAV SP.

I have the map working for client side but I donā€™t know how to get the minimap to work. I was wondering if anyone knows how to do that?

Never mind about that I didnā€™t the earlier post by @Virus_City April 9th Post and @Virus_City April 13th Post reply to @adistaxtos.

Iā€™m wondering if you can do this but spilt it up into 6 sections, crop it into 6 sections, so that they can all line up. If you get a chance to do this. Email the images to @heatherschuler459@gmail.com

Hi, I want to delete the numbers on the map, on the minimap.

@Virus_City can you help me please

how to fix?

it can help why this folder doesnā€™t work for me on my server and it works on my home host

[image]

How do I install this, I uploaded it onto my server and restarted and did what I needed to do but I still can not see it. My friend who tested for me as well can see it but I can not.

this is frikkin awesome, thank you!

and here I was, worried about your screen nameā€¦ :laughing: :face_with_monocle: :pray: