[Release] Postal Code Map & Minimap - New & Improved - v1.3

Hi everyone!

No, this project isn’t dead. I have been extremely busy with school and life in general. I just got around to reading the replies since August 2018 (I am so sorry!), and I have now, finally, provided a PNG version. If there is anything else you would like to see added to the map, I am open to suggestions.

One quick thing: I investigated used mile marker signs and route signs, but they just were difficult to read. As a result, I think the letters and circles will be the best system on Route 1 & Route 15.

Edit: Also, in the new PNG you will see a key in the bottom right. Let me know what you think of that, and if that should be brought into the in-game map as well!

I recommend adding support for the mini-map

1 Like

Could you add mini map for it too?

Your wishes are my command!

Version 1.2 has been released. Minimap support has been added! Along with a modification to allow the map to run server-sided only, no more client-side modification needed. This should make it much easier for larger RP communities.

Enjoy! Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see!

1 Like

Can i have this as a client side please?

Try this. Drag the two files into FiveM\citizen\common\data and it might work. Let me know, I’m not too sure if I did it correctly.

Client side.zip (24.7 MB)

Be sure to backup any files if you have to overwrite!!

2 Likes

I made it work but the image quality is not that good when you zoom :S Any fixes for that?

works fine on my test server but not on the zap hosted server…

Edit: getting couldnt load resource map error

could you help me? would you have a map link like this without the numbers on the map?

1 Like

Oh yeah, sorry I was being stupid lol. Put this file in your FiveM\citizen folder meta.zip (967 Bytes)

Sure, here you are. It is also linked in the first line of the original post if you want a different variation.

I use this map on a Zap server, it should work just fine. Double check all files have been transferred properly and are in the correct location.

2 Likes

on the minimap appears basked can you help me?

Thank you so much for your work bro!

Ok so I’m doing everything correctly and I’m putting all the map files in. But the download doesn’t come with a mapzoom.meta the main map shows the postals fine. But the minimap is just white doesn’t show any streets or numbers or anything. Any idea what might be going on?

mini map is just a big blur doesnt show streets or postals anyone know how to fix this?

Sadly having the same issue, don’t have a solution, but figured I’d tag on and add it isn’t just you.

1 Like

My Game Seems to Be Crashing, But There Is No Crash Error. I put this in my dev server to test it out and as I put it in the situation seems to happen. But when I take it out its fine.

I’m not sure why this is occurring. I’ve triple checked the download files and it is identical to what I have in my server. In terms of the mapzoomdata.meta, it should be unnecessary due to the fact maps are now able to be server sided. I have even reinstalled FiveM and GTA and have been unable to replicate the issue. Looking at another Server-Sided map (OCRPs) it looks like people are reporting a similar issue. This may be due to a FiveM update, but does not explain why my map still works. Maybe I am running an older server version. I will keep you updated if I hear anything, if you guys find anything let me know please. Sorry I don’t have a solution.

I have no idea what is happening honestly, I have never experienced this. Possibly a conflicting resource? That’s all I can think of.

1 Like

minimap not showing till you hit 45 in a car or on a bike same problem as the DOJ postal map

I dont know how to fix nearest postal for this… it looks good but idk how to get nearest postal script bc its confusing

Hi, thanks for your job, it Will be easy link a clean atlas map (customized by me) to the minimap? Thanks un advance

1 Like